PDA

View Full Version : Best Neighborhoods for Candy?

Young,Fablous,&Broke
10-31-2007, 02:13 PM
Anyone think they know the best one in Tampa?

When My kid gets older, Im dropping her off on Bayshore.

If the RV King can afford 5 Lamborgini's He can toss Aly a King size Snickers, thats all Im saying...

BareLy UgLy
10-31-2007, 02:15 PM
are you that cheap that you'd rather feed off rich folks to get good candy for your kid?

Young,Fablous,&Broke
10-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Obviously....

J-Dizzle
10-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Carpenters Run, Oak Grove,and Turtle Lakes are all connected to each other. i used to live in Carpenters Run for 15 years. Towards the end is when all the neighborhood's got built and connected to each other. i would come back with about 3-4 Pillow cases full of candy and it was the good stuff,not shitty bottle caps or anything like that. That candy would last me into New Years:lol:

Scott
10-31-2007, 02:20 PM
are you that cheap that you'd rather feed off rich folks to get good candy for your kid?

Actually yes. :lmao:

And since when did you have a child Corey ?

dan
10-31-2007, 02:31 PM
^ +1 lol, if you really have a kid, disregard the rest of this.

well i guess when that hottie you met on myspace turned out to be 12 years old who happened to "develop early", you can pawn trick or treating off as a fun and cheap first date hahahaha.

ps - did you put the foil up over the back windows in your astrovan? it'll really help keep the light out when she's tired after all her trick or treating.

BareLy UgLy
10-31-2007, 02:35 PM
Obviously....

hey at least you are honest. you know who else are cheap? millionaires...carry on son.

perdition79
11-01-2007, 04:45 AM
When I was younger, my old neighborhood was always flooded with lowlifes on Halloween. Ghetto kids were trick-or-treating in the good part of town, because they didn't like the candy corn, smarties, or 9mm slugs given out in their hood. After a year living there, I got most of the neighbors to do their candy runs before 6pm. After that, the pumpkins were thrown away and the lights were turned out. With a little work, even the streetlights went out, it was great.

Epicman
11-01-2007, 05:44 AM
I used to get a shitload of candy where I used to live. But that was in South St.Pete so I doubt anybody would go there. There was one halloween where one guy, when he opened the door and saw my friend and I said, "Oh...white kids. What are you guys doing around here?" :lmao: And it wasn't even that ghetto of an area.