PDA

View Full Version : Gayle Guyardo threads

Zate
06-25-2003, 01:25 PM
This morning we recieved a letter from News Channel 8 requesting the removal of threads pertaining to Gayle Guyardo. We have done so at the request of the email below and will continue to remove any threads pertaining to this matter.

Tamparacing.com is a racing site and so threads such as these technically dont belong here.

If you have any issues with this please PM myself or one of the other admins or send an email to admin@tamparacing.com

Thanks for your co-operation.

removed email at request of person who sent it.

Chris
06-25-2003, 01:42 PM
I guess we'll find out in the long run... If it IS true - can I have her number, I need a date that will put out Friday.

LOL!

NitroGlycerin
06-25-2003, 01:46 PM
That's understandable.

The Kyle
06-25-2003, 02:11 PM
yeah maybe i shouldnt have printed out about 5 copies of that letter for fellow co workers? damn....

Joe G
06-25-2003, 02:11 PM
No worries... I saved all of it. ;)

That's what PM's are for.

Chuck 98 RT/10
06-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Sounds like they threatened legal action. They must be damn busy. LOL

Zate
06-25-2003, 02:54 PM
actually they were quite nice. if they'd threatened I'd have been more likely to be rude back..hehe..

he just asked for it to be removed asn technically none of it has been proven and basically said how woudl we/i feel if it was them.

I am sure he is busy trying to keep stuff from blowing up.

Lizzle
06-25-2003, 02:55 PM
lol...oh well. It was a good story though.

Scott
06-25-2003, 03:04 PM
Should have asked them to apologize for the street racing feature they did that made all of us look like law breaking heathens.

Oh well no biggie.

As you could see I really did not want to post the letter anyway and waited until another site did so we would not be first to blame. That is why I quoted it to start.

The Kyle
06-25-2003, 03:05 PM
meh, who cares. id still bang her.

shalane
06-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by FordMan
Should have asked them to apologize for the street racing feature they did that made all of us look like law breaking heathens.
that sounds like a very good idea

Scott
06-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by shalane
that sounds like a very good idea

Thank You !

Looks like they did not like a taste of their own medicane. On the other hand it looks like someone from WFLA monitors us on a regular basis so we must be seen as a viable source of local information (automotive or not :D ).

Whether Gayle did what she did or not it was a good wake up call to the media that they ar not exempt from their own slanderous ways.

Lizzle
06-25-2003, 03:21 PM
Time for an IP check?

Zate
06-25-2003, 03:22 PM
you guys are taking this all too seriously.

I highly doubt they read us regularly.. probably someone who reads TR anonmously told someone about it hwo knows someone whose husband works for them or something.. blah blah..

anyhow.. the point is.. we removed the threads.. and thats it. no "IP Check" ( i mean.. Seriously?)..

this too will pass.

Joe G
06-25-2003, 03:29 PM
Plus, it was the "God of the Street Races" from 3rdShift.org, Rob, that let the guy tag along and then bash us anyways... not TR.

Lizzle
06-25-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Zate
no "IP Check" ( i mean.. Seriously?)..

this too will pass.

I was just joking mister anger managment. :D ;)

Gunslinger09
06-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSERSpecV
I was just joking mister anger managment. :D ;)

GOOOZ FRAAAA BAAAAAH.:lol:

spoonfed
06-25-2003, 04:41 PM
How much did you make them pay to have it removed nothing less than 15g I hope...

The Kyle
06-25-2003, 04:44 PM
shoulda got some fresh server equip outa that deal

Zate
06-25-2003, 05:02 PM
me : "hey..tough guy..i'll only remove it if ya pay me wads o cash"

Them : "Let us think about it... hmm..no.. how bout we offer you litigation for posting slanderous material instead?"

me : "oh joy.. just what we've always wanted !!"

lol.

anyhow.. lets talk about cars.

The Kyle
06-25-2003, 05:20 PM
yes cars...so what kind of MERCEDES BENZ did gayle own? you know, the one she blew the guy in? yeah that one..

thats about cars right?

foesicks
06-25-2003, 06:00 PM
I would tell news channel 8 to stick it up their ass. They are quick to ask you to remove something thats not true, or maybe it is, but what happens when they air a story about drugs, raves, street racing, tuff man boxing, ect and half the shit they say isint true... They blow the shit out of proportion and dont get the facts straight. Thats why I would tell them take a hike.

HybridSS
06-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Like it matters...everone of my Co workers all heard about it....from seperate sources..all around the same time. That letter is EVERYWHERE!

Chuck 98 RT/10
06-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Wait a couple days and put it back up with her name blacked out.

Fuck the media.

TurboJZA70
06-25-2003, 06:39 PM
they fear TR becouse it has more viewers then they do :-)

m0nk3y
06-25-2003, 06:46 PM
id like to see a reply to them showing how much better of people the automotive community is then thierbaloney-fuckin-sandwich news channel, at thier request the letter was removed, however EVERY CHANCE they get they down ANY sort of automotive enthusiast, street racer or not, and never point out anything good, even legal alternatives!!!!!

all youre gayle guyardo are belong to us ! ! !

cali
06-25-2003, 06:46 PM
delete the name and put it back up.
hahahaaa

No slander there...just a good ole short story, with horrible grammar.

streetheat
06-25-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by foesicks
I would tell news channel 8 to stick it up their ass. They are quick to ask you to remove something thats not true, or maybe it is, but what happens when they air a story about drugs, raves, street racing, tuff man boxing, ect and half the shit they say isint true... They blow the shit out of proportion and dont get the facts straight. Thats why I would tell them take a hike.

So true!!! if the shoe was on the other foot they would kindly tell you to pound sand up your ass......right it out , the publicity they could give us would sky rocket banner sales.......the local group that stood up to media......Im sorry Zate and Aharon as much as I respect your opinion and bottom line I'll follow your desisions, Its plain messed up ans the same respect would never have been given to you!!!!!

last year when the big crack ring was busted up and it was called operation "Streetheat" and everyone thought it was me, bo you think they changed anything to help me ?????? HELL NO, they didnt give a shit-KW

the anti-rice
06-25-2003, 07:40 PM
Very true KW. Its not the fact that its about one of their reporters, its the fact that they (channel 8 ) asked/told you to remove the threads about it. It is freedom of speech as they call it. Or is it? :roll: Seems to me they can give it but they cant take it. :smirk:

cali
06-25-2003, 07:45 PM
Mebbe it was her lawyer?

CrazyMoparGirl
06-25-2003, 08:13 PM
hmm makes me think there is more to this than "just a story"

John
06-25-2003, 08:52 PM
point of the whole thing was, they politely asked us to remove the information, which we responded with a "sure, since you asked nicely". Legally, they had only a weak footing to stand on.

You guys are drama hounds...

02SilverStanger
06-25-2003, 08:58 PM
Someone please PM me with it...I miss all the good stuff :mad:

willhunting
06-25-2003, 09:04 PM
What is the difference between what you guys posted and what is written in the national enquire? Or is there a difference? I've seen stuff like "Michele Jackson has alien baby" in that paper. Isn't that slandering too? I can understand it if this site was soley set up to reak havoc on this lady but it's not. That thread was a minute part of this site. And it was in the free for all which means it doesn't have to be about cars at all. It's not about drama, it's about standing up for yourself and not letting the bigger guy push you around.
Just my buck seventy five.

zigen
06-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Vapor
point of the whole thing was, they politely asked us to remove the information, which we responded with a "sure, since you asked nicely". Legally, they had only a weak footing to stand on.

You guys are drama hounds...

Actually by deleting all of the threads and making a STICKY this story will be getting more attention on here now than ever before.;)

137MSupra
06-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Sigh, even TR gives into spin control, what a sad day it is.

Scott
06-25-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by willhunting
What is the difference between what you guys posted and what is written in the national enquire

Absolutley nothing.

Some little birdie told me it will be able to found online soon.

stangerang
06-25-2003, 10:47 PM
i say you make a redicoulous story 5 times as offensive and charge $5 for each view.............

then you will be doing the same thing they do to make money.......

spoonfed
06-25-2003, 11:09 PM
does anyone have the web address of the site the guy is making???

Lizzle
06-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by spoonfedbaby
does anyone have the web address of the site the guy is making???

that is what i am waiting for. that should be some good shit! maybe he will have pictures. :D

chet
06-26-2003, 01:13 AM
can someone please PM or email me the entire letter...

at this point there must be a scanned version which is easy to read and easily printable...

i wanted to show my boss...he was the one who rented her a jetski while staying at the don.

chet@hondaswap.com :thumbup:

Cairey
06-26-2003, 01:17 AM
I wonder if they reprimanded Bubba for talking about it on air?

Tripw0l
06-26-2003, 03:48 AM
it doesn't really matter. Like many have said before, until it's proven it shouldn't even be talked about. Whoever wrote the letter sounded like a regular fucking idiot anyways. I wouldn't be suprised in the least if it all turned out to be bs or if it turned out to be real. Either way, doesnt matter to me, Gayle can fuck whoever she wants. People do it all the time, some one so low on the celebrity food chain shouldnt even deserve as much of the conflict of interest spotlight. Blah blah blah, *censor censor censor*

Zate
06-26-2003, 08:43 AM
i guess the part i missed was where it had to do with cars, racing or that type of stuff. Its drama, a pain in the ass, trouble we dont need and really since when did a letter about some woman over shadow what TR is about... cars... the bottom line is we decided to aknowledge their request and remove it

personally I would hate for that to be me.. or my family members that it happened too.. sometimes you need to stop and take a step into someone elses shoes.

People wonder whats wrong with the world today, its simple, no one gives a damn about anyone else but themselves.. its all about me.. me me me.. what do i get out of it ? .. people wonder why they get their cars dinged inparking lots and no one leaves anote or owns up to it.. when in reality.. your all just as bad..

but ultimately i blame the media for peopel being like this.. people were so much nicer years ago.. they'd help a neighbor, be sympathetic to a cause.. now its just "too bad so sad" and "wheres my cut?".. its sickening.

but.. annnyhow.. we removed the letter because they asked nicely.. we dont want to get into litigation about some stupid letter thats not even what TR is.. hell if we were tampadrama.com we'd be whooping it up.. but were not (though sometimes i have to check the sign on the door when i enter this site.. lol).. and its so easy for alot of you to talk this trash about what we shoulda done.. aparently eye for an eye is the norm these days.. you fuck me..i'll fuck you.. and that shit doesnt work.

anyhow.. lets talk about cars....

BodyRollin'
06-26-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Zate
i guess the part i missed was where it had to do with cars, racing or that type of stuff. Its drama, a pain in the ass, trouble we dont need and really since when did a letter about some woman over shadow what TR is about... cars... the bottom line is we decided to aknowledge their request and remove it

personally I would hate for that to be me.. or my family members that it happened too.. sometimes you need to stop and take a step into someone elses shoes.

People wonder whats wrong with the world today, its simple, no one gives a damn about anyone else but themselves.. its all about me.. me me me.. what do i get out of it ? .. people wonder why they get their cars dinged inparking lots and no one leaves anote or owns up to it.. when in reality.. your all just as bad..

but ultimately i blame the media for peopel being like this.. people were so much nicer years ago.. they'd help a neighbor, be sympathetic to a cause.. now its just "too bad so sad" and "wheres my cut?".. its sickening.

but.. annnyhow.. we removed the letter because they asked nicely.. we dont want to get into litigation about some stupid letter thats not even what TR is.. hell if we were tampadrama.com we'd be whooping it up.. but were not (though sometimes i have to check the sign on the door when i enter this site.. lol).. and its so easy for alot of you to talk this trash about what we shoulda done.. aparently eye for an eye is the norm these days.. you fuck me..i'll fuck you.. and that shit doesnt work.

anyhow.. lets talk about cars.... zate, on most occasions i totally agree with your posts, however this is one that i cant understand how you can be so naive, not that this is worth arguing over or anything like that, but......

"personally I would hate for that to be me.. or my family members that it happened too.. sometimes you need to stop and take a step into someone elses shoes." which shoes would those be? the cheating bitch that married for all the wrong reasons, and now is paying the price that she deserves shoes? Its not like this was not brought on by her, she did it to herself. If i were a serial killer and got caught and suddenly everyone goes "oh well it would suck to be talked about like a serial killer so lets be friendly" i would be scared outta my mind for society as a whole. the fact of the matter is that her "shoes" have done exactly what she wanted them to do no more no less. (except for being caught)

I love my neighbors, so the looking out for #1 thing dosent apply in this case.

but one point that i would like to make is that maybe you are right, i probably would have removed the letter as well if they had gone about it appropriately, and asked nicely. However maybe you should ask nicely for an apology, or some sort of story or SOMETHING that lets the community know that there are auto enthusiasts that are not the jerk offs that they portray us as. i think that would make everyone happy, nothing obscene, just a nice letter saying "ok i did you a favor, now how about returning one?" kind of deal, and see how they recieve that. Maybe just maybe we can get a little restitution for the obscene levels of persecution we get.

that is all. :D

Tits McGee
06-26-2003, 09:58 AM
And who exactly is the infamous "they" and "he" that requested the stuff be taken down??? Was it someone specifically from the Channel 8 or what???

Just wondering.

Zate
06-26-2003, 10:09 AM
the obscene amount of persecution we get isnt as a result of the media as much as its a result of "The movies".. and the kids doing stupid things... come on.. you've SEEN some of the stupid stuff that the kids do on the roads.. some of the stupid things they do on their cars.. hell alot of them read and post on this site..

and then there was the 3rdshift stuff.. i can hardly place ALL of the blame for the bad rap car enthusiests have on the media.. and enither can anyone else...

if there wasnt a story for them to report.. they wouldnt just totally make one up.. sure.. they embellish a little.. they focus on the wrong asepcts.. but the "scene" is its own worst enemy.. you cannot sit there and tell me that a media outlet.. whose objective is to sell stories to the mass public.. is going to want to do a story on something like say Enthalpys 240 .. while its a totally bass ass car.. 95% of the readers wouldnt get whats so cool aobut it.. and there is no drama/sensationalism to sell it..to their readers its a boring old looking 240 with some kind of stuff done to the engine to make it loud and its supposedly fast.. no flashy bits.. next page...

gotta remember who these media outlets sell their papers/new shows too..its not you. and its not me..its the 30-50 demographic and they'd rather shake their heads and read about kids in hopped up civics with crazy lights and big wings zipping through traffic and meeting up late at night to race..

than someone like Scott who has put alot of time and effort and engineering into creating something that is efficient and fast.

it just wouldnt sell... what sells is drama (take alook at all of you people objecting voer it being removed.. you like the drama.. you NEED the drama).. and confrontation.. sex.. danger.. illegal stuff.. thats why we.. the car enthusiest will never get a fair ride with the media.. they cant market us.. were too boring and straight..

Leslie.. the "they and them" is news channel 8 .. we got an email from a Mr Jump, their Internet and Systems manager politely asking us to remove the threads.. so both us and badrap did.

oh.. and i totally agree that this is very hypocritical of them.. but on the other hand.. we have no verification that the fax is "true".. and its not our job to report on it.. were not a media website.. were a car website..

so lets talk about cars ;)

Aharon
06-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Leslie
And who exactly is the infamous "they" and "he" that requested the stuff be taken down??? Was it someone specifically from the Channel 8 or what???

Just wondering.

Director of Technology at chanel 8.. I think the letter is posted on the front page.

Aharon
06-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Okay, let me make my reply very basic and simple.

If anyone wants to start a TR defense fund, let me know. If we had a large pool of money designated for defending TR in court cases, we would be set. Personally, I would leave up every single post that could possible get us sued if I knew that I had a nice cushy defense fund in case a lawsuit does happen.

But, until we have a defense fund, even the smallest chance of a lawsuit makes me want to pull the thread. Becuase it comes out of my pocket. I dont care if they even have a good case or not, there is still a chance.

So, it's up to you guys. Start a defense fund, or let us protect ourselves in the meantime.. lol

Zate
06-26-2003, 10:20 AM
we take check, paypal or cash :)

BodyRollin'
06-26-2003, 10:23 AM
true or untrue is irrelevant. you mean to tell me that you arent even willing to ASK for some sort of FAIR and DECENT coverage when that is all that you have given them? i know the theory that "if it bleeds it leads" beaning that the flashier or more tragic the story is the more it sells/is viewed. however, we have taken down that which reflects bad upon them at their request, and you arent evern going to send a POLITE emal requesting the same thing?? the worst they could say is no, but at least then we would be satisfied in knowing that we are above a mud slinging, slanderizing thing that they are not. or maybe they say yes and we get a little 2 minute bit on the local news, either way it makes us look better be it for the streeet scene, or for just sheer maturity of deleting the letter when they wont do the equivalent for us.

that is all im saying man, is you cant just sit back and not at least ASK.

i agree that the movies and shit do us bad publicity but no more so than the local media. if they focused on the things that needed REAL resolution instead of just a bunch of people hanging out with a common interest, we would not be nearly as public/undesirable in the eye of the people that watch it.

BodyRollin'
06-26-2003, 10:24 AM
oh yeah and ummm how bout that new STi lol

Zate
06-26-2003, 10:27 AM
its ok i guess..

kinda slow if you ask me..

not a homified as the EVO though ;)

(and ya lost me where we need them to remove somethng ?.. they havent done anything to TR.. 3rdshift maybe.. but werenot reposnable for cleaning up themess that they made over there).

BodyRollin'
06-26-2003, 10:32 AM
bleh
<------- = done

im just saying if i were one of the higher up on TR i would at least request a little bit of coverage to let people know that there are GOOD car clubs out there and we're not all like 3rd shift or the fast and the furious.

Zate
06-26-2003, 10:35 AM
understood dude.

that'd be great.. but they arent gonna waste air time on us.. we are no story.. were low on their list of things to do today i imagine..

the fund is at $0.00 ... ;)

Scott
06-26-2003, 11:47 AM
I am starting to wish I had not even posted it. And only because of the hassel it has made for Zate, Aharon, and the rest of the admins.. I just found it intriguing and also wanted to beat all of the other local sites to the punch by saying we had it first for whatever reason. (I am to competeitive I guess :D )

Whether she did it or not who knows. I think it is safe to assume everyone that has read it has their doubts about SOME of its content.

Ususally I do not post shit like this but again it was just to good to pass up since I got a copy right after it happened.

Lets let the debate drop off regarding whether or not we should have left it up in public view.

NitroGlycerin
06-26-2003, 11:59 AM
So, how about that internal combustion engine? ;)

Scott
06-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by NitroGlycerin
So, how about that internal combustion engine? ;)

Domestic or import ? :lol:

TotalEclipse
06-26-2003, 12:23 PM
:mullet:

NitroGlycerin
06-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by TotalEclipse
Yeah, what he said. :lol:

foesicks
06-26-2003, 12:31 PM
TR is getting hoed up by news channel 8

Mike
06-26-2003, 01:07 PM
ill donate 2.59 cents to the TR Defence fun :-)

willhunting
06-26-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Aharon

But, until we have a defense fund, even the smallest chance of a lawsuit makes me want to pull the thread. Becuase it comes out of my pocket. I dont care if they even have a good case or not, there is still a chance.

Never let your opponent see your cards.

Scott
06-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by TotalEclipse

:gotrice:

j0shth3j3w
06-26-2003, 05:27 PM
I have a simple idea. Letís have a TR event and invite our sponsor, news channel 8, to cover it in return for our concern for the misuse of our threads to bring this untrue letter out. Once again lets ask our "friend" at channel 8 that felt "he" could email Zate and ask him to remove the thread, out of the kindness of Zates heart he complied, to sponsor/cover it in a positive way. That I feel would be payment to TR. Also I agree with willhunting about showing your cards, if TR was in jeopardy I feel there are enough people here we would save it. But I do agree in a defense/help fund. But thatís another thread, maybe a buck a classified. Anyway if you want me to call channel 8 about an event call me at 8133633882 Josh and I will.

ShortT
06-26-2003, 05:39 PM
How bout the T.R. charity event that someone brought up... where we raise money for a charity. Then have channel 8 cover it to show car enthusiast giving to the community you know...

And also, not that I disagree with you guys removing it, but by saying how years ago people would have extended a helping hand and been more compassionate... I'm not so sure. Actually, years ago, weren't women shunned from the community for committing adultery, or even worse sometimes. I mean, yes, it may not be true, but people are always gonna assume the worst case scenario... always has been like that, always will. So being that the majority of the people are going to believe, regardless of it being true, I wouldn't expect anyone to be considerate to someone who is being accused of doing something that's been considered morally wrong for many, many years.

But that all aside, when do the convertible 350Z's come out?

chet
11-11-2010, 10:19 PM
In honor of Gayle Guyardo re-joining news channel 8,

can someone email me the fax that her personal trainer sent to everyone 7 years ago?

Hopefully its been saved by someone...

Trky
11-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Lol what happened?

MianoSM
11-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Lol what happened?

Thread started: 06-25-2003, 01:25 PM

dan
11-11-2010, 11:15 PM
i remember this i think.

all i remember was hot piece of news anchor + sex scandal or something.

TampaDude
11-11-2010, 11:16 PM
http://makincake.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/gravedigger.jpg

BAMF
11-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Damn. You guys were a bunch of pussies 7 years ago. But Shalane was around; she was cool.

redinjuns
11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
:gordy:

chet
11-11-2010, 11:52 PM
I remember shalane. She hung around with hybridss...

Everyone said she was hot...one time she invited me to a resort somewhere north of tampa...having never seen her...and only heard "good things" i obliged. needless to say i wasn't all that impressed with her physically. (nothing happened...and I left as soon as I could)

in any case, gayle guyardo's alleged boinkmate decided to write a 4 page expose which detailed their more intimate moments.

ever since, i've been a guyardo fan although I've never had the courage to approach her when i've seen her eating here in st pete.

Chuck 98 RT/10
11-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Seven years ago already. Damn. I wonder if Gayle still swallows and takes it up the pooper. I wonder if her personal trainer ever got an education so he could at least write a letter without sounding an idiot.

Just Dave
11-12-2010, 06:49 AM
It's funny, I just mentioned the "manifesto" to a co-worker last week (even before Gail announced she was coming back). That was a really good read.

Chuck 98 RT/10
11-12-2010, 07:00 AM
She sounds like such a phony. She always ended the show with "Thank you SO MUCH for joining us." Jeeze, tone it down slut, all I did was watch a few minutes while taking a dump.

BAMF
11-12-2010, 07:20 AM
I remember shalane. She hung around with hybridss...

Everyone said she was hot...one time she invited me to a resort somewhere north of tampa...having never seen her...and only heard "good things" i obliged. needless to say i wasn't all that impressed with her physically. (nothing happened...and I left as soon as I could)

in any case, gayle guyardo's alleged boinkmate decided to write a 4 page expose which detailed their more intimate moments.

ever since, i've been a guyardo fan although I've never had the courage to approach her when i've seen her eating here in st pete.

Man, I certianly wouldn't have turned her away from my bed.

BigBadBuick
11-12-2010, 02:01 PM
In honor of Gayle Guyardo re-joining news channel 8,

can someone email me the fax that her personal trainer sent to everyone 7 years ago?

Hopefully its been saved by someone...

It's actually still out there

http://www.packofseven.com/tvnt/archive/index.php?t-2992.html

I'm no Dick Tracy, but I found it in about a minute flat, lol.

Tackleberry
11-12-2010, 06:35 PM
this chick is hotter

http://www.vegaschatter.com/files/45679/StefanieJay.jpg

http://www.fox5vegas.com/station/17583525/detail.html

lol

nipster
11-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Her real last name is Guagliardo, I went to school with her husband's brother and met her on a couple occasions. Let me say this: she knows how to party...

I have no idea what this thread was about tho

blacksheep-1
11-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Jen Holloway was/is much hotter

chet
11-14-2010, 03:38 PM
It's actually still out there

http://www.packofseven.com/tvnt/archive/index.php?t-2992.html

I'm no Dick Tracy, but I found it in about a minute flat, lol.

Thanks BigBadBuick.

You still have the Roadmaster?

I searched on google and bing and somehow missed that link. In any case, the guyardo fax makes for excellent reading material and is really entertaining.

From the details, it seems like the guy either knows someone that knows her...or was involved in some capacity with her. If I were to bet on it...I'd say there is some truth to what is in the fax...especially with the way News Channel 8's lawyers sent cease and desist letters to various media outlets back then.

I think I should start a website called www.guyardofax.com

It would be like a fan page...with pics, rumors and of course this fax.

Brian
11-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Jen Holloway was/is much hotter

Holloway is meh. Way to petite.

juke
11-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Holloway is meh. Way too petite.

Werd. I like my women like I like my ham...

nipster
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Sheena Parveen, the new weather bitch at Fox 13 is fucking smoking

Just Dave
11-15-2010, 09:08 AM
^ Yeah she is. I saw her and Narissa Prest or whatever her name is at a Rays game this season. Narissa is cute, but Sheena has an AMAZING body and a great face.

ms. kat
11-16-2010, 07:32 AM
I can't stand Gayle Guyardo, she sounds so fucking phony all the fucking time.
I think it's absolutely hysterical that her solo career as a tv show host failed and she's back to WFLA. :lol:
Hahaha!

Chuck 98 RT/10
11-16-2010, 07:48 AM
I can't stand Gayle Guyardo, she sounds so fucking phone all the fucking time.
I think it's absolutely hysterical that her solo career as a tv show host failed and she's back to WFLA. :lol:
Hahaha!

It would be even funnier if WFLA would pass her up for someone younger and hotter, which isn't difficult to find. That ho must swallow like a real champ.

ms. kat
11-16-2010, 08:34 PM
It would be even funnier if WFLA would pass her up for someone younger and hotter, which isn't difficult to find. That ho must swallow like a real champ.
That won't happen though because she's related to one of the big head honchos who owns WFLA, TBO, and the paper publishing company, he's like one of the top CEOs, her grand-daddy or some shit like that.

It's wishful thinking though right?

One of the big reasons that I can't stand her is that she thinks up all of these stupid ass fucking segments to do in the morning news, like right before she left, they had all 3 of the women doing daily segments on beauty and beauty products.
Hair and skin care, manicures/pedicures, make-up and all of that shit.
Every day, it was one of the women, they each took a turn every day doing gay ass fucking shit like that.
It was her idea, she dreamed it up, got WFLA to agree to it, and her big push for the idea, how she convinced them to do it, is because if WFLA wanted to catch and keep the women viewers, they needed to do segments for the women viewers.
The men, she said, were tuning in for the news and sports segments, and the women, well they had nothing for them, so give women "what they want", segments on beauty and beauty treatments and products.

I'm sorry, but NO!!!!!
Not all women want to see that shit, I don't give a rat's ass about what lotion and make-up Gayle Guyardo paints on her face in 3 thick coats every morning to make her look "so pretty" for the cameras.
I don't give a flying fuck where she goes to get a mani/pedi, or learn about local Tampa spas that will give a woman a free treatment of their choice on their 3rd visit to the spa if they become a regular customer, buy a spa membership.
I really don't care at all about what hair dye they use, their fave brand of tampons and pads, I don't fucking care how Gayle gets "in such awesome shape after having so many babies!"
Maybe the fucking bitch should close her fucking legs!!!

NO!! Not all women want that stupid shit.
Some of us women actually watch the news to get the news, and without Gayle fucking giggling in the middle of a story about bombings or local murders, NO! some of us actually want to see and hear the news, we want to know what's going on in the world, national, local, and global news, we want to hear and see that, not Gayle's shade of lip gloss that morning.
She actually thought that these daily beauty segments would draw in the female viewers and keep them, because OMG, women don't watch the news to hear the news, no, women only watch the news for beauty tips and tricks, and we all fucking giggle when murders happen because OMG, we're silly little women with no brains and no means of having a rational or logical thought, we don't care about anything but looking pretty.

Seriously, Gayle can go fucking choke on her beauty products, someone should tamper with her vitamin water or some shit, at her next spa day, for her next facial chemical peel, someone should accidentally change out the face peel shit and replace it with some fucking acid. Then she'll really need the beauty products.

I seriously can-not fucking stand her.
I wished that she would never fucking come back to channel 8, and now that she is, who's morning news anchor job is she gonna yank out from under them like she did to Bill Ratliff when she pulled that dirty trick to make it a one news anchor, one weather person, and one traffic moron, news desk.
She's related to one of the top CEOs, so Bill Ratliff had to go so that Gayle could be all "look at me! I'm the ONLY morning news anchor at channel 8! I am the LEAD anchor, everyone will bow down to me because I'm Gayle-fucking-drunk-ass-whoring-around-on-my-husband-fucking-Guyardo!"

The day of her last show before she left in the hopes of being the next fucking Oprah, I said good-bye to her like many other viewers of the morning news show, by having a glass of wine and shouting 'Bon Voyage Bitch!' as she cried and said good-bye to her co-workers.

I really wished she had stayed the fuck away, but nope, her dream career failed big time, and she came boo-hooing back to her grand-daddy, give me my job Grampa-pa, I want to feel important again, wah wah Gramp-pa, let me be the only news anchor again, I want my job! wah wah wah.

Fucking cunt.

blacksheep-1
11-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Really Ms Kat, go ahead and tell us how you really feel, don't hold back ;)

Beachtyme
11-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Sheena Parveen, the new weather bitch at Fox 13 is fucking smoking

+1 on that. I'm normally not to big on hodgie looking chicks, but she's smoking hot.

Chuck 98 RT/10
11-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Ms Kat on the attack. LOL Can't say I disagree with you on any of it. I can't stand the phoney bitch either.

As far as those beauty segments go, they're cheap to produce. News cost money. They have to pay AP, UPI and any little rinky dinks to air those stories so instead the local hacks produce some cheap pathetic "human interest" story about a cat stuck in a tree or some youth sports league selling lemonade. Hell, it all sucks, local and national. Six billion people in this world and I can get all the news of the day in less than 10 minutes, 30 minutes if you include the commercials. Unfuckingbelievable.

10InchesSoft
11-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Fucking goodness people, its just the fucking news.....my goodness. Turn the dam channel, is there ANYTHING you people wont rant about. Her job is to attract viewers, which in turn sells ad time, whether its talking about beauty, or her dads asshole. So she has some pull around the station, good for her.....we all take advantage of any pull we can get. All of you need to "chug on down to Mamby Pamby land", you fucking jack wagons. Fucking cry me a river..... I don't like the news, so guess what, I don't fucking watch it. I wouldn't know Gail Guyardo if she walked in my room right now. I can just imagine.you gus sitting in front of your tvs so angry "I FUCKING HATE HER!!!!!! ARRRRRRR"!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10
11-17-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't even get channel eight. TV sucks so bad I dumped cable for rabbit ears two years ago. So is it ok if I bitch about the cunt?

IamSuprAwsum
11-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Fucking goodness people, its just the fucking news.....my goodness. Turn the dam channel, is there ANYTHING you people wont rant about. Her job is to attract viewers, which in turn sells ad time, whether its talking about beauty, or her dads asshole. So she has some pull around the station, good for her.....we all take advantage of any pull we can get. All of you need to "chug on down to Mamby Pamby land", you fucking jack wagons. Fucking cry me a river..... I don't like the news, so guess what, I don't fucking watch it. I wouldn't know Gail Guyardo if she walked in my room right now. I can just imagine.you gus sitting in front of your tvs so angry "I FUCKING HATE HER!!!!!! ARRRRRRR"!!!!!!!!!!

http://pic.chronictel.net/images/obvioustro.jpg

Kristin
11-18-2010, 12:55 PM
I used to watch her on 8 but since it became the train wreck that it is, I have switched to 13. The only one I can't stand on 13 is that idiot Jennifer Epstein. I swear she can't get one traffice report out with out screwing up.

"Let's ge-get a live look at I-75. Opps, I guess this is 17th and Hell."

It can't be that fucking hard. When she is out the fill-in girl gets it right EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Irishpolock
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Hell with you guys, Gayle... I would still hit it!

:lmao:

Chuck 98 RT/10
11-18-2010, 09:52 PM
I used to watch her on 8 but since it became the train wreck that it is, I have switched to 13. The only one I can't stand on 13 is that idiot Jennifer Epstein. I swear she can't get one traffice report out with out screwing up.

"Let's ge-get a live look at I-75. Opps, I guess this is 17th and Hell."

It can't be that fucking hard. When she is out the fill-in girl gets it right EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Which one has bigger tits?