+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By blacksheep-1
  • 1 Post By perdition79

Thread: Another Bailout

Grift Consultant perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79's Avatar

Another Bailout

This one's in Cyprus. A 13 billion euro bailout for the banksters, but with a twist:

Specifically, Cyprus will impose a levy of 6.75% on deposits of less than €100,000 - the ceiling for European Union account insurance, which is now effectively gone following this case study - and 9.9% above that.
    source: zerohedge

Basically, if you're stupid enough to have money in the bank in Cyprus, you're making a donation to the banksters, whether you want to or not. I don't have much in the bank (gold and silver FTMFW, even some bitcoins just in case), but if someone told me that my bank account was going to be about 130 dollars lighter tomorrow, I'd be sharpening my pitchfork tonight.
    Gone to verbalclash.com forums. JOIN US!

technician ... kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone's Avatar
    actually lets think about this ...

This actually might be a precursor for the future in banking here in america. The reason the banks gave you interest on money deposited before was because you didn't need to have an account, you pay all your bills in cash and by all your needs with cash.

Now... yes you can still pay for goods in cash but services, please... unless you go to amscot and they charge you a "convenience fee" to do it there. you basically have to have some sort of card to pay water, light, mortgage, some times rent, and soon phone bills also...

Some one correct me but isn't only like 10% of the dollar in circulation actually physical money, with the rest being electronic. When that percentage dwindles down to the low single digits, I can absolutely see this happening...

Quote Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
    Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk
    Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.

Registered User blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1's Avatar
    ^ YEP and the Obammians would like to totally do away with "cash", it's much easier to control electronics.
    perdition79 likes this.

Cool Story Bro CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe has a reputation beyond repute CoRDiTe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kapone View Post
    Now... yes you can still pay for goods in cash but services, please... unless you go to amscot and they charge you a "convenience fee" to do it there. you basically have to have some sort of card to pay water, light, mortgage, some times rent, and soon phone bills .
    I have all my bills linked to my checking account except my cell phone bill , credit card and rent. Every other bill i have required me to have automatic withdraw. I have my rent set up for Online withdraw,but I have to authorize it first they're not allowed to take it without permission.

[

Grift Consultant perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79's Avatar
    actually lets think about this ...

This actually might be a precursor for the future in banking here in america. The reason the banks gave you interest on money deposited before was because you didn't need to have an account, you pay all your bills in cash and by all your needs with cash.

Now... yes you can still pay for goods in cash but services, please... unless you go to amscot and they charge you a "convenience fee" to do it there. you basically have to have some sort of card to pay water, light, mortgage, some times rent, and soon phone bills also...

Some one correct me but isn't only like 10% of the dollar in circulation actually physical money, with the rest being electronic. When that percentage dwindles down to the low single digits, I can absolutely see this happening...
    I live cash-only and still pay bills. Postal money orders are the best way to do it.

Sexist Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perdition79 View Post
    I live cash-only and still pay bills. Postal money orders are the best way to do it.
    That's the smart play but enjoy it while you can. The government will eventually require all transactions to be digital. And they will do it to protect us from those evil drug dealers and pedophiles of course.
    Chuck
    www.BabelMotorsports.net
    www.SAFEMotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck 98 RT/10 View Post
    That's the smart play but enjoy it while you can. The government will eventually require all transactions to be digital. And they will do it to protect us from those evil drug dealers and pedophiles of course.
    There will always be a hard currency, whether it's legal or illegal.
    blacksheep-1 likes this.

technician ... kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone User is effing awesome ! kapone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perdition79 View Post
    There will always be a hard currency, whether it's legal or illegal.
    "Demolition man" style...

"do you know what that burger is made of? do you see any cows here?"

"es de rata" "so i'm eating a rat burger"

Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
    Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.

Dr. Doom Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome ! Josh User is effing awesome !
    closer to 2%
    Quote Originally Posted by XYNaPSE View Post
    Things aren't getting better. Things are maintaining and barely at that. We had a tough climb back up from the recession and the recovery has been dismal at best. We'll probably have another recession soon.

Joe
    Sodalime is good. Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe User is effing awesome ! Joe's Avatar
    Here is the data from the Fed:

There was approximately $1.18 trillion in circulation as of March 13, 2013, of which $1,130,000,000,000 was in Federal Reserve notes.
    Monetary Base as of March 6th - $2,879,059,000,000
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Here is the data from the Fed:
    am I doing the math right... of the top of my head 1.13 trillion dollars of 2.87 trillion dollars is like 35% roughly ....

or am I looking at the numbers wrong...?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information