+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have a crush on 'Flo' the Progressive check out girl?

Banned Phuck Phace is on a distinguished road

Anyone else have a crush on 'Flo' the Progressive check out girl?

I dont know what it is about her that makes her so appealing but I want to fuck her.

I'ma get that hula hoop! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang User is effing awesome ! KatieBang's Avatar
    Attn: Krista

Atheist in Sarasota ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat's Avatar
    I love Flo. She's so dorky and loopy, she makes me smile.

Oh, Funk and BillyBongThornton got banned for being asshats in the geocaching thread.
    Zate threw down the ban stick...
    "Now, Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. When you find that you're down, well just look around. You still got a body, good legs and fine feet. Get your head in the right place and hey, you're complete." -Pixar short- Boundin'

get big or die trying!! TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps's Avatar
    i think erin the e-surance chick is hotter.
    that's president hussein obama to you

Banned Phuck Phace is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaTraps View Post
    i think erin the e-surance chick is hotter.
    She is a cartoon and a cheap rip-off of 'Kim Possible'. I dont have a cartoon dick so Im not attracted to cartoon women.

dan
    Danger Zone dan has disabled reputation
    the flo chick does have some hotness to her. i'd be willing to bet under that big white coat deal she has some sweet tattoos and a suicide girl type body.

Atheist in Sarasota ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    the flo chick does have some hotness to her. i'd be willing to bet under that big white coat deal she has some sweet tattoos and a suicide girl type body.
    No she's not. She's also in the Glade Plugins yoga commercial, she's the one in the blue tank top and black yoga pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4jScvBuGHI

Her real name is Stephanie Courtney. She also does some stand up, the ".99cents super store".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRZiMUJ8bqE
    Last edited by ms. kat; 01-13-2009 at 09:48 AM.
    "Now, Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. When you find that you're down, well just look around. You still got a body, good legs and fine feet. Get your head in the right place and hey, you're complete." -Pixar short- Boundin'

get big or die trying!! TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps has a reputation beyond repute TampaTraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
    She is a cartoon and a cheap rip-off of 'Kim Possible'. I dont have a cartoon dick so Im not attracted to cartoon women.
    that's president hussein obama to you

Registered User blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1 User is effing awesome ! blacksheep-1's Avatar
    I'm in with the "Flo" chick from Progressive

Registered User clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear's Avatar
    There is something about her....
    XYNaPSE: I'm not liberal. lmao You jackwagon!
    clear: Then what are you? I dont know anything further away from moderate than liberal.
    XYNaPSE: I like some liberal views and some conservative views but none of the extreme. So what does that make me?
    Josh: Full of shit.

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; The other is to refuse to accept what is true.
    -Soren Kierkegaard

Superhero Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man's Avatar
    ############################################

Anyone know if President Obama intends to perform background checks on the Syrian rebels before providing them weapons? -Senator Ted Cruz

Easy like Sunday morning Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot User is effing awesome ! Zealot's Avatar
    She looks like she can take a dick

Pasco County's Finest Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich User is effing awesome ! Manwich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. kat View Post
    No she's not. She's also in the Glade Plugins yoga commercial, she's the one in the blue tank top and black yoga pants.

Her real name is Stephanie Courtney. She also does some stand up, the ".99cents super store".
    she actually looks better in her stand-up.....Her comedy routine is utter garbage tho unfortunately

Superhero Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man User is effing awesome ! Political_Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. kat View Post

Wow, I never would have guessed the Glade lady and the Progressive lady were the same. It doesn't look like the same person at all.
    ############################################

Anyone know if President Obama intends to perform background checks on the Syrian rebels before providing them weapons? -Senator Ted Cruz

Custom User Title Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome ! Tre Thompson User is effing awesome !
    She has two first names

Stephanie Courtney

loves her Em!! <3 beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster User is effing awesome ! beautiful_disaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieBang View Post
    Attn: Krista
    +1!!!

My friend Krista looks exactly like her and we convinced her to be Flo for Halloween. She's actually a TF member.

Quote Originally Posted by MianoSM View Post
    Women don't make guys do dumb things, guys just do dumb things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penis View Post
    Yes womens are crazy, but guys are idiots so it works out.

Thread TERRORIST BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome !
    Funk and billybong got banned? Damn. I guess its getting to that time of year for a banhappy span.

And I'd rather bang the chick from Mythbusters. The Progressive chick just seems obnoxious.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Embrace the Hate Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World User is effing awesome ! Strongest Man In The World's Avatar
    Im all for banning Funk just for being a dbag... but that forum is full of a bunch of pansies...

Im gonna call your local trade center and bitch about how you suck... blah blah

" I cant believe they let that kind of language.... what foul swine"

get the fuck outa here. Christ, is that a middle school forum?
    CombatFitnessBlog.com
    Click ^^ to receive the controversial Ebook "Maximize Your PT" for FREE

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com

miss independent Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli User is effing awesome ! Alli's Avatar
    LOL @ "I Love Broadwaaaaayyyy Nick"

God I'm a chick and I freaking hate broadway.
    The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
    - Nietzsche

If I wanted change, I'd go to the bank
    McCain-Palin 2008

Tha numba one stunna spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed User is effing awesome ! spoonfed's Avatar
    I think she lives around here. I met her at classic tattoos she's friends with kellars girlfriend and I have to say I was a little starsrtuck when they told me who she was which suprised me since I hate those comercials. She has short hair in real life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information