+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chuck 98 RT/10

Thread: Brighthouse to have NFL Network/Red Zone

Awesome User Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace User is effing awesome ! Cornwalace's Avatar

Brighthouse to have NFL Network/Red Zone

Just thought I'd share...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...content_stream

According to a press release disseminated Friday afternoon, NFL Network has reached a multiyear agreement with Time Warner Cable for carriage of NFL Network and the NFL RedZone channel. Time Warner is the country's second-largest cable provider. A deal also was cut with Bright House Networks, the nation's sixth-largest provider.

NFL Network and NFL RedZone will debut in homes beginning this Sunday, with a "full launch" before next Thursday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.

Grift Consultant perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79 User is effing awesome ! perdition79's Avatar
    I don't normally watch football, but I had to look up this RedZone thing. Only broadcasts a game when they're within 20 yards of the goal? Sounds like football for people with ADD. What will they show for the RedZone during Bucs home games? A re-run of COPS?
    Gone to verbalclash.com forums. JOIN US!

Sexist Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perdition79 View Post
    I don't normally watch football, but I had to look up this RedZone thing. Only broadcasts a game when they're within 20 yards of the goal? Sounds like football for people with ADD. What will they show for the RedZone during Bucs home games? A re-run of COPS?
    The RedZone is the NFL's admission that the games are so fucking boring and peppered with commercials and timeouts and reviewed calls so they offer a "RedZone" in an attempt to get every last dime they can from unsuspecting fans and the fantasy crowd.

The NFL is so fucked up today.
    Duceanahalf likes this.
    Chuck
    www.BabelMotorsports.net
    www.SAFEMotorsports.com

Caught Somewhere in Time nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster's Avatar
    The NFL has so blatantly sold out that it is getting to the point where it is becoming unwatchable, and sadly college football is going the same route.

They are marketing to people like women and 1% pussies who dont give a shit about football and go just because it is a fashionable thing to do.

They are doing what Nascar did, alienating their core fans which made them what they are. I cant even go to Nascar races anymore because they have pussified it

Registered User DavidReed is on a distinguished road
    about time they did it, I wonder how many subscribers they lost over the last few years by not having it.
    Carpet Doctor
    212 East ross ave.
    Tampa Fl 33602
    813-440-8335

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information