+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HCC Tuberculosis Hospital???

fucking virgins... ParamedicMXr is an unknown quantity at this point ParamedicMXr is an unknown quantity at this point ParamedicMXr is an unknown quantity at this point ParamedicMXr is an unknown quantity at this point ParamedicMXr is an unknown quantity at this point

HCC Tuberculosis Hospital???

So a friend was telling me about a supposedly haunted hospital on the HCC campus. She said it was an old TB hospital. I did a search on TR and a google search and found nothing. Anybody else ever heard of this? Or is there even an abandoned hospital on the HCC campus?

Bite Me!! Ansipants is an unknown quantity at this point
    i found this for you:

Compiled from Times wires
    St. Petersburg Times
    published April 9, 2003

Hillsborough college acquiring old TB hospital

TALLAHASSEE -- Hillsborough Community College will pay $3.8-million to buy the old W.T. Edwards Tuberculosis Hospital and 26 acres to expand the school's Dale Mabry campus.

HCC plans to tear the building down, and may use the property to build more classrooms or parking, said HCC spokesman John Huerta. The property, which borders the northern edge of the Dale Mabry campus, is south of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and west of N Dale Mabry Highway.

The sale had to be approved Tuesday by Gov. Jeb Bush and the Florida Cabinet because the state owns the land, which is being sold as surplus property. Florida got the hospital in 1947 for free from the U.S. government. Florida's Department of Children and Families has been using the old hospital for storage. DCF will use the $3.8-million from the sale to build a facility for sexually violent predators at the De Soto Correctional Institution.
    Without idiots, we would have no smart people..

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
    - Norm Papernick

http://www.myspace.com/ansipants

The Almighty NeC (5:28:00 PM): im not gay
    The Almighty NeC (5:28:05 PM): i just enjoy male company

What can Brown do for you Guado has disabled reputation
    haha..weird
    -Eddie

TF Admin Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy User is effing awesome ! Billy's Avatar
    It's the building on the north side of the parking lot, outside the normal campus parking lot.

It used to be a TB hospital with all off the land that HCC sits on being covered with "houses" that the wealthy could stay in rather then be in the main hospital with the rest of the patients. There is still one (suuposedly) standing to the east of the campus closest to Dale Mabry.

Later the hospital was used as part of WT Edwards, most of the houses cleared away for the HCC campus. There is one house still standing on the HCC property that was supposedly one of the TB houses, I don't know for sure...just what I've heard.

Anyway, the hospital was purchased by HCC with plans to tear it down and build a sports complex.

Admin Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate's Avatar
    in our uban exploration days a few of us went snooping around it late one night.. pretty scary..

we all wanted to go in but Billy and Aharon were too scared

well ok .. i lie.. just Billy was too scared.
    Stuff.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information