+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thai temple in Brandon

is cooler than you Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee's Avatar

Thai temple in Brandon

Anyone here go out there on Sundays? I work with a girl who's Thai, and she told me they have really good Thai food there on Sundays, and like a market and such. Several of us from the office are going there tomorrow to check it out. Anyone been before??

Registered User Thai_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
    me!!!
    []D[][]V[][]D!

Fo shizzle Killrus is an unknown quantity at this point

nope

Nope, but I've been to this Thai place in downtown clearwater that was pretty good.

is cooler than you Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee's Avatar
    Originally posted by Thai_Tuner
    me!!!
    What all is there? Do they have just random people who cook up food to bring or whats the dealio?

Registered User Thai_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
    a mini asian market
    []D[][]V[][]D!

The little 5.0 that could TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h is on a distinguished road TheShow50h's Avatar
    thai food is the shit.
    -Vince

that it is.

mullet racing deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92 has a reputation beyond repute deez92's Avatar
    i use to go all the time. my mom is there every sun. but for the last month she's been in thailand
    Great accomplishment only comes with great risk. Iíll accept the crippling, gut wrenching disappointment of risking all, and failing, but only by putting my whole heart and soul, my whole being into something, will I have the chance to walk among the stars.

Those who risk nothing, those who live their lives in fear, will never have that chance.

Failure is not a sin. Itís being too afraid to even try, that is a sin.

Get Down-Or-Stay Down Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7's Avatar
    Originally posted by deez92
    i use to go all the time. my mom is there every sun. but for the last month she's been in thailand
    I was talking to someone on them RedBull drinks here,well not any people know,You can go to an asian store and get them,they just have Thai writing all over them,well they sel them Redbull drinks in 711 for 1.99 the asian stores sell them for 1.49 in Thailand they sell them for 20 cents a can :o

get your mom to bring me a pallet of them back

Do you want to be tazed?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information