+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At what age does Santa stop giving??

Southern Belle Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom's Avatar

At what age does Santa stop giving??

Please enlighten me.

At what age is it OK to say HEY kid..santa doesnt exist your parents have money and the only reason poor kids get gifts is because our money bought it....(literally heard that one last week)

Or is it just the MAGIC and as long as someone wants to be unidentified they are SANTA.

My sister is 11 and she doesn't go to see Santa, but when I worked in a toy store all of her friends thought I was an elf. I played it off too. She knows we donate a lot to the needy, and she has no clue...because Santa writes on the box as where our family all uses tags on the gifts. Santa uses ONE PAPER for all gifts....AND...my mother and I both get gifts from Santa too!

She questioned me this year and I explained the magic of Christmas and charity, etc.

So how old are your children, do they believe, when will you spit out the truth? How old before Santa stops coming or will Santa forever live on in your house?

Lets Hug It Out Bitch Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pookie Bear's Avatar
    santa still leaves gifts in my house and im 22... its the magic of christmas, they'll figure it out eventually no need to ruin it prematurely...
    Chris...
    aim- topendchris
    kissxthexskys: what comes after 2299
    kissxthexskys: 2300?
    Top End Chris: seriously
    Top End Chris: did u just ask that

____________ martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute
    WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK!?

Santa isn't real?!

Crown Vic 4x4

Registered User Malevolent X is an unknown quantity at this point
    There is no reason to tell them. They will figure it out. Its fun to let them believe in Santa and enjoy their Christmas.

I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then - whoosh, and I'm gone... and they'll never see anything like it ever again, and they won't be able to forget me - ever.
    -Jim Morrison

danse TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX has a reputation beyond repute TampaWRX's Avatar
    I think I stopped subscribing to the Santa Claus thing around age 8 or 9, but I would not tell a child who still believes to give up that belief. Once Santa's gone, he's gone for good...might as well let them enjoy it as long as possible.
    “You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” - Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here

Southern Belle Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom is an unknown quantity at this point Nsundstrom's Avatar
    Oh I have no intention of telling her anything diff but the magic of Christmas...Santa still comes to see me I know Santa is getting her dvds, a portable dvd player, and mall madness.....

Thats cuz mom was the bling bling and got her the violin haha.....

Mom said to me if Santa doesnt leave me a lot dont fret he is sending her money the week after christmas to go to the mall

asian caucasian obie is just really nice obie is just really nice obie is just really nice obie is just really nice obie is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by martz0r
    WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK!?

Santa isn't real?!
    Do you still get your picture taken with santa?

"I'm cooler than a polar bears toe nails."

drunken-ninja-style Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk User is effing awesome ! Si-Ninja-Punk's Avatar
    Anime!! group! cuz im ninja bishhh

LIVE DAY BY DAY Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma's Avatar
    I was like 13. In total denial.
    Oh and I would try and make them think their is a Santa till they are like mom no their isn't. I don't really think of it as LYING just making things a bit more exciting.
    Last edited by cheetah; 12-14-2005 at 08:02 PM.
    "Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.-Soren Kierkegaard"

Atheist in Sarasota ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat User is effing awesome ! ms. kat's Avatar
    I told them the truth the first time they asked, probably around 7-8 years old.
    I don't see the point in lying to kids.
    Did it ruin the magic for them? No. Why? Because the magic of Christmas isn't about thinking some guy on a sleigh with reindeer brings you stuff, it's being with family and sharing good things and times that makes it magical.
    They also know the truth about the Easter bunny, leprechauns, and the tooth fairy.
    "Now, Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. When you find that you're down, well just look around. You still got a body, good legs and fine feet. Get your head in the right place and hey, you're complete." -Pixar short- Boundin'

sometime after noon auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium's Avatar
    I'm never going to have kids. ever.

Personally, I was still putting cookies and milk next to the tree until I was 8. My 8th X-mas, when I went to go check out the presents, the note said to leave a case and a quarter bag instead from now on. Ever since then, I've gotten the wrong present everytime. Santa, you're an asshole!
    fear is your only god

____________ martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute martz0r has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by obie
    Do you still get your picture taken with santa?
    He's been at the mall since last month. I couldn't resist.

Crown Vic 4x4

friendship is for suckers tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome ! tiff User is effing awesome !
    my mom broke the news to me when i was 8. then she told me none of it existed... no tooth fairy, no easter bunny... i cried like i've never cried before.

LIVE DAY BY DAY Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma User is effing awesome ! Karma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff
    my mom broke the news to me when i was 8. then she told me none of it existed... no tooth fairy, no easter bunny... i cried like i've never cried before.
    AWWWW thats sad really see i kinda found out from older friends and was a lil upset not much. i still got the presents and $ from the tooth fairy...
    "Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.-Soren Kierkegaard"

Off The Grid Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate User is effing awesome ! Angry Pirate's Avatar
    I figured it out when I was 9. Then my mom told me the following year that nothing like santa, easter bunny, etc. existed

Banned Goopster is an unknown quantity at this point Goopster is an unknown quantity at this point Goopster's Avatar
    Are you guys fucking serious? You so just ruined everything! My 22nd birthday, Christmas, the new year! I swear if Santa is fake Im going to kill everyone!

-King Of The Vagina-
    -Nikon D70
    Got photography needs? Pm me...

[Quoted by Bunny]
    my car runs 13.86 or better stock so hell yeah get that pos running and it's on. i dont race for money and not because i am afraid but because that is dumb.
    When you are sure you will win, usually you bet right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information