+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best way to screw your LandLord over..

Get Down-Or-Stay Down Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7's Avatar

Whats the best way to screw your LandLord over..

Legally?

Im tired of this 8th grade educated dumb bitch,Every other day she has shit to say to me.I already told her to shut the fuck up and just leave me alone..

The bitch questions whos at your house when people are there,she will tow cars if she dont knows who they are,and sometime wont ask,she even towed the companys work truck that I used to work for,and then expected me to pay for the towing fee.

I want to fuck this bitch over royaly and legally.
    She let me use one of the spare aprtments for storage,then she told me one day you got to have the stuff out in 2 weeks,then the next day she says I need it out NOW..So most of my shit I didt have room for I threw out,I busted it up before I did,well i had 1 table I didnt bust up and the dumb whore took it out the garbage..So now I have 4 cars at my house,2 im rebuilding,I just got a notice "hand written" on my door to move them 2 cars or she will.Which now im forced to rent a shop...

So what can I do to legally fuck her back,I need alot of shit around here fixed...so let the list begin..

Do you want to be tazed?

S1's MUSCLE RELAXER DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP's Avatar
    GO IN THE ATTIC AND PUT DEAD FISH INSIDE THE WALLS THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR LAST DAY. SHE'LL SPEND SO MUCH MONEY GETTING THE FISH AND THE SMELL OUT. THATS A GOOD WAY TO FUCK HER
    tamparacing.com

is cooler than you Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee is on a distinguished road Tits McGee's Avatar
    Talk to a lawyer. Leases do not look out for the renters. I'd find out what you are legally entitled to before you start fucking around too much.

Get Down-Or-Stay Down Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7's Avatar
    Originally posted by DONT SLEEP
    GO IN THE ATTIC AND PUT DEAD FISH INSIDE THE WALLS THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR LAST DAY. SHE'LL SPEND SO MUCH MONEY GETTING THE FISH AND THE SMELL OUT. THATS A GOOD WAY TO FUCK HER
    Ohh god I love that Idea...

Catfish sounds good..

Originally posted by Leslie
    Talk to a lawyer. Leases do not look out for the renters. I'd find out what you are legally entitled to before you start fucking around too much.
    Yeah I go to go in a meeting with her about 20 mins..

Im gonna ask for a the lease agreement,What about if she has 'no rules' listed... Its just every otherday its something else fuckin new...Did I mention im in the ghetto?No I dont think theres shit,and kinda made up on a daily basis..

BTW,Will lawyer will charge me for info?Or just ask on the phone?

Do you want to be tazed?

They grow up so fast. Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff User is effing awesome ! Jeff's Avatar
    That's not a great idea.
    Talk to a lawyer, get the hell out of that house. Legally she can do just about anything she wants to.
    Unregistered Linux user since 1995.
    What the heck is "O" Boost?
    http://www.twitter.com/jeffc_sunbelt
    sfodder@sunbeltsupport.us

Quote Originally Posted by Just Dave View Post
    I would get an old cargo van. Since there WILL be blood in the streets any day now. Cargo van's are more comfortable to live in, and less flashy, so the 90% unemployed won't kill you for your fancy car.

Tru...

I think a TR fishing ,meet on Gandy bridge might be coming up soon..

How about placing "randomly hidden' fish heads..

Do you want to be tazed?

I just got back..I had to put her husband on her ass,I just got to buy some car covers..

Do you want to be tazed?

Slacker MartyMcfly is an unknown quantity at this point
    Originally posted by Cronic
    That's not a great idea.
    Talk to a lawyer, get the hell out of that house. Legally she can do just about anything she wants to.
    exactally. I would get out of there before she has the pleasure of putting an eviction notice on your door. Maybe that is what she's trying to do anyway, just without the hassle of the eviction, maybe she's trying to get you so pissed you will just move out.
    But, I can see why she'd be pissed. if you have 4 cars there, plus guests, that's a lot of parking, especially if 2 of them are being rebuilt and don't move much....not saying I'm siding with her on that, but most apt's that I've heard of; if the car isn't road worthy or if it's on blocks or anything like that, you can't have it there. It's shitty but it's their rules. Now, also, my apt complex states that in the lease, if she failed to do so, then she can't really do that. you were never told...and never signed anything stating that. unless the forms that you did sign said something like "the rules can be changed at any time with or without written notice"....then your just screwed....because she can do what she wants.

but the best way to fuck her...in my opinion would be doggy.

Admin Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate's Avatar
    google pwns you.

http://www.megalaw.com/fl/top/fllandlord.php

http://www.800helpfla.com/landlord_text.html

http://www.coj.net/Departments/Regul...ant+rights.htm

i am pretty sure you will find plenty in there to LEGALLY take care of the problem, doing stuff like the fish suggestion is just plain pathetic and the typical response of people without a clue. Jesus where does the money for education of todays youth go ?
    Stuff.

user GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute GTi-R B13 has a reputation beyond repute
    Or you can move out, wait to weeks and burn that bitch down lol
    Sabri
    94 4 Door Sentra w/
    GTi-R SR20DE-T
    12.836 @ 112.98mph
    Tampa, Fl

Nahh everything is straight for right now..

I have to admit...

If I had to leave at the last minute...They will be digging out fish heads out of the walls

Then im pretty sure I can get the for some violations..

Everything is ok...for right now..

Shes an older lady and into that menapause stage and I think im just a victum of it... lol

Do you want to be tazed?

Registered User foesicks is an unknown quantity at this point
    Originally posted by Zate doing stuff like the fish suggestion is just plain pathetic [/B]
    I think its pretty damn funny myself, what I thinks pathetic is how you make every thread so damn boring with your "right thing to do" replys.
    SOHC 1.6 VTEC
    ----CRX DX-----

The Hoff 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL's Avatar
    fuck his wife/girlfriend.

The Hoff 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL is a splendid one to behold 99TL's Avatar
    ok....apparently this is a woman. so just get her drunk and take advantage of her. there ya go, problem solved.

Family First Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute Young,Fablous,&Broke has a reputation beyond repute
    I dont think a fish smells as bad as cow guts.. you can get it for almost free from publics.. you may have to pay 0.30 for it. (for the cost of packing it up for you)

Admin Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate has a reputation beyond repute Zate's Avatar
    Originally posted by foesicks
    I think its pretty damn funny myself, what I thinks pathetic is how you make every thread so damn boring with your "right thing to do" replys.
    thats cool.. your the perfect poster child for the retarded generation who think that kind of shit is funny.. its obviously a hell of a lot easier for someone like yourself to advocate something as juvenile as the fish heads than do any real work / research and use the law to your advantage..instead.. you'd prefer that rather than use the law to get where you need to go.. its better for someone to step on the otherside, do something really stupid and then perhaps find themselves on the recieving end of the law..

what you think the landlord is gonna think the fish heads were an acto of god ?.. freak of nature.. jesus.. grow a brain.. your a classic example of why Florida is rated where it is in the education system.. amazes me how some of you get out of bed in the morning....

and if you have aproblem with me dude.. feel free to come see me about it..
    Stuff.

Tom
    Strict Machine Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom has a reputation beyond repute Tom's Avatar
    ill catch u a nice fat catfish off the reddington pier
    AIM: BigTizom
    2006 BMW M3 ZCP
    2012 FIAT 500 Sport 5spd manual

Registered User foesicks is an unknown quantity at this point
    I dont have a problem with your big aussi ass, I dont even know you, im just doing the same thing you are, posting my opinion.
    SOHC 1.6 VTEC
    ----CRX DX-----

lol. ok

and its Aussie.. and my ass is big?.. shit..i thought it was just these pants
    Stuff.

Vertically Challenged XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC has a reputation beyond repute XpcorpC's Avatar
    Originally posted by Zate
    lol. ok

and its Aussie.. and my ass is big?.. shit..i thought it was just these pants
    HAHAHAHAHHA!!

Affordable Web Design, Graphics Design, SEO, and Internet Marketing. chris@splashmediaflorida.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information