+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whats the best way to screw your LandLord over..

Slacker MartyMcfly is an unknown quantity at this point
    "I thought it was just these pants..."

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHEHAHAHEHEHEHAHOOO!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHA!

yea, i know i could have just pushed the quote button. but i didn't feel like it.

Livin' in Seattle Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill's Avatar
    Originally posted by Zate
    thats cool.. your the perfect poster child for the retarded generation who think that kind of shit is funny.. its obviously a hell of a lot easier for someone like yourself to advocate something as juvenile as the fish heads than do any real work / research and use the law to your advantage..instead.. you'd prefer that rather than use the law to get where you need to go.. its better for someone to step on the otherside, do something really stupid and then perhaps find themselves on the recieving end of the law..

what you think the landlord is gonna think the fish heads were an acto of god ?.. freak of nature.. jesus.. grow a brain.. your a classic example of why Florida is rated where it is in the education system.. amazes me how some of you get out of bed in the morning....

and if you have aproblem with me dude.. feel free to come see me about it..

Run!!! It's the voice of reason!!!

Registered User SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road SPEED123 is on a distinguished road
    if you were renting from me you would be owned!!!! i would take your clothes off your back and all your toys........hahahah......speaking from experience in rental property you must have done something to upset the landlord or violated the lease agreements.......most of the time it is hard to find good renters if you were good 9 times out of 10 you would have not been messed with......you must rember when you do not own something you people tend to not take care of others property...it's just like renting a car you run it to the ground and beat on it then return it....you better have some money handy if you want an law suit cause you must have money to put in the judges/courts hand before they even consider your case....good luck.....don't do the fish thing......clean up the place real good before you leave then i'm sure they would be nice enough to give back your security deposit.....good luck!!!!!

Registered User rkcivic19 is an unknown quantity at this point
    the last apartment I lived in my landlord always had people calling in about loud car noise...she told me I would have to be quite or she would kick me out...(thats bullshit)...

S1's MUSCLE RELAXER DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP has a reputation beyond repute DONT SLEEP's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]do the fish thing!!! you know you want to[SIZE=3]

World Skee-Ball Champion NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin has a brilliant future NitroGlycerin's Avatar
    Maybe a surprise fumigation is in order?
    '99 GT 35th Anniv - 13.01 @ 107.4 w/ cams & bolt-ons - Sold
    '03 Audi A4 1.8TQ -

► Home Buying & Selling Finance Tips ◄
    [/b]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information