+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Womens Skin Grows Into Couch After Six Years !

I'm Baaaack ! Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott's Avatar

Womens Skin Grows Into Couch After Six Years !

Alright I am going to go blow chunks in the toilet now !

http://www.wftv.com/news/3643877/detail.html

480-Pound Woman Dies After Six Years On Couch

STUART, Fla. -- A 480-pound Martin County woman has died after emergency workers tried to remove her from the couch where she had remained for about six years.

Gayle Laverne Grinds, 40, died Wednesday, after a failed six-hour effort to dislodge her from the couch in her home. Workers say the home was filthy, and Grinds was too large to get up from the couch to even use the bathroom.

Everyone going inside the home had to wear protective gear. The stench was so powerful they had to blast in fresh air.

A preliminary autopsy on the the four-foot, ten-inch woman lists the cause of death as "morbid obesity." But officials want to know more about the circumstances inside the home.

Investigators say Grinds lived with a man named Herman Thomas, who says he tried to take care of her the best he could. He has told them he tried repeatedly to get her up, but simply couldn't. No charges have been filed, but officials are looking into negligence issues.

Emergency workers had to remove some sliding glass doors and lift the couch, with Grinds still on it, to a trailer behind a pickup truck. Removing her from the couch would be too painful, since her body was grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed.

She died at Martin Memorial Hospital South, still attached to the couch.

Neighbors say they had no idea Grinds lived at the duplex, though they had seen Thomas and some children outside
    Thee orginator not the impersonator.
    9.31 @ 148.12

and counting....

I "Do" eBay _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_ User is effing awesome ! _Chris_'s Avatar
    woah, that's freakin craaaazzzyyy
    Enter Signature Here

Pleasure the do me pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol has a reputation beyond repute pressuredsol's Avatar
    Yea....heard about that on Stern Thursday. Fairly gross

Get Down-Or-Stay Down Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7 is a glorious beacon of light Rotary7's Avatar
    I wonder if he was hitting it.. and dam.. thats what you call house arrest..

Do you want to be tazed?

Forever Broke Nissan buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19 User is effing awesome ! buck19's Avatar
    Damn Scott. REally cool post.
    If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

I Hear Ya Loud & Clear! SwtBabyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
    I find that extremely sad. I just don't understand how anyone could allow themselves to get in a condition like that..

Omnipotence Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF has a reputation beyond repute Ian MMF's Avatar
    I think thats hot. I always wanted a girl who had fabric grown into her skin. More traction.

Sexist Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10 User is effing awesome ! Chuck 98 RT/10's Avatar
    Don't any of you guys get the idea of leaving a zucchini strapped to your dick for a few years. I don't think you'll achieve what you're are trying to accomplish.
    Chuck
    www.BabelMotorsports.net
    www.SAFEMotorsports.com

I Hear Ya Loud & Clear! SwtBabyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
    You guys are a bunch of sick MOFOS! damn..

This kettle is seeing red En-GLaived is an unknown quantity at this point En-GLaived's Avatar
    How could you let this happen? Sponge bath people. If you cant walk to talk a shower, atleast rub yourself down with a rag on a stick.
    Who got that Bobby Brown?

Registered User zeek59 is an unknown quantity at this point
    OK that's foul... FOUL!

Folks must be proud....

Registered User CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER's Avatar
    =

5 Foot Fury Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina's Avatar
    That's insane. How sad. How the eff did it happen?!?! She's my height and like 365lbs heavier.

I've had better b16-to-j30a1 is an unknown quantity at this point b16-to-j30a1's Avatar
    did they find the remote?
    Mid-Life Sedan

Livin' in Seattle Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill has much to be proud of Bill's Avatar
    Originally posted by b16-to-j30a1
    did they find the remote?
    Would you really want to look for it?
    Probably stuck to a thigh fold along with some cheetos and a wristwatch.

sometime after noon auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium has a reputation beyond repute auxilium's Avatar
    holy chit mang

wonder who called 911 for her and why. Was she having some sort of health problem in those fine conditions?
    fear is your only god

towards antisocial Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost is on a distinguished road Blueboost's Avatar
    thats fuckin sad

I'm Baaaack ! Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott has a reputation beyond repute Scott's Avatar
    Originally posted by dyingfetus
    holy chit mang

wonder who called 911 for her and why. Was she having some sort of health problem in those fine conditions?

Aparently she was suffering from all kinds of heart and internal organ problems, not to mention she probably had some great skin problems considering she had been shitting and pissing on herself for almost six years.
    Thee orginator not the impersonator.
    9.31 @ 148.12

and counting....

Registered User tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute tampa railroad hobo has a reputation beyond repute
    pissing on herself for six years... wow!

5 Foot Fury Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina has a reputation beyond repute Regina's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bill
    Would you really want to look for it?
    Probably stuck to a thigh fold along with some cheetos and a wristwatch.
    Don't forget some feces!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information