+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xp themes

ppssshsshhhhhhh BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28's Avatar

Xp themes

A few months back, i saw 1 or 2 threads about windows themes, and saw a few cool themes with live cpu stats on screen. Does anyone know where to get those? I did search and looked at those previous threads, and saw u need DesktopX, anybody want to lemme borrow the program? the full version? I joined ThemeXP.org and after browsing thier themes for a few minutes, they dont seem to have any themes with those live stats. ThemeXP has some awesome styles tho. Thanx
    www.mcgtile.com - Professional Marble and Tile Installation
    Racing Integration
    Proven Power

I'm just her baby daddy JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH's Avatar
    i just use coolmon to run my stats on my screen.

Registered User CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER's Avatar
    likethis? i use DU meter , MBM (mother board monitor),Cursor XP I don't think i use themexp cause thats the one that hard to get rid off and take up alot of resources. and that bar on the left called something bar i forgot. this was awhile ago.

ppssshsshhhhhhh BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28 has a reputation beyond repute BlackZ28's Avatar
    coolmon looks like what im looking for. thanx.

Blackyclipse:
    in the previous threads, it showed really cool looking themes and the stats went along with it, not like ur white boxes with just stats in them. can u tell me everything ur using and where to get it? it looks like ur quite a few things....
    Racing Integration
    Proven Power

Registered User CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER has a reputation beyond repute CBER's Avatar
    i just went back to some old sites.
    the lil bar called sysmetrix if u're talking about the ripped skin than http://www.wincustomize.com have some skins for it.
    and the prog that run the theme is windowsblind but there are alot of other progs out there ( like styleXP but i forgot the themes i was using. u just gota mess around abit

http://www.skinz.org
    http://www.tgtsoft.com/
    http://www.wincustomize.com
    http://themexp.org
    http://www.skinplant.com/index.cfm

ok go to http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.as...=1&SkinID=2888 if u're talking about that skin- its have all the links to get all the skins in description

thanx for all the info. ive already found all the programs that i can use to change the style and GUI. Right now im just mainly looking for some cool CPU stats that i can add to some visual styles.
    Racing Integration
    Proven Power

like this one
    Racing Integration
    Proven Power

Motha Fawking Baby Maker Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul has a reputation beyond repute Paul's Avatar
    Originally posted by BlackZ28
    like this one
    Can you say Ram Hog!!!!
    OMG that would eat up any thing you were not using...better have a kick ass PC to run that shizle
    Gibson LT YFZ450
    Nissan HB DD
    Miller TB302 & HF-251D-1
    Project 2dr / 2wd / Hatch Tahoe, 22" Centerlines

|-Resident LT1 Killer-| Goopster1 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Originally posted by TowelsRnotHats
    Can you say Ram Hog!!!!
    OMG that would eat up any thing you were not using...better have a kick ass PC to run that shizle
    I just got a kickass pc so I will probly do that!

I'm just her baby daddy JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH has a reputation beyond repute JamesH's Avatar
    that looks like somtething you would do with litestep.

check out www.customize.org they have alot of stuff you can check out on there.

Originally posted by Blackyclipse
    ok go to http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.as...=1&SkinID=2888 if u're talking about that skin- its have all the links to get all the skins in description
    God damn is there like an easy way to anything in life?Why should I have to know a million things to get a god damn skin?

Who can show me how to get the skin workin in the background? This is fucked

boostmonkey craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road craig_302 is on a distinguished road
    I had some killer ones back about 6 months ago. Every one of them was a major memory drainer. My favorite wallpaper was one that morphed constantly like some weird trippy thing you'd find in Spencers near the black lights. My machine isn't what you'd call up to date anymore, but it still does pretty well. Regardless, it sapped up all of my RAM and made running stuff awefully painful.

Salad Tosser Supreme Borosai is an unknown quantity at this point
    Look, just download Sysmetrix if you are looking for system info. You can even make your own skin without too much effort, so you can match any theme you have. I made my own skin because I wanted a really simple one that looked decent. I had some themes before, but dropped them after the display went nuts (not using a program by the way...it was a kind of system hack). Post a screen capture when you get it done.
    Ricky...
    "Like a tapeworm...all up in your ass!"

Originally posted by Borosai
    Look, just download Sysmetrix if you are looking for system info. You can even make your own skin without too much effort, so you can match any theme you have. I made my own skin because I wanted a really simple one that looked decent. I had some themes before, but dropped them after the display went nuts (not using a program by the way...it was a kind of system hack). Post a screen capture when you get it done.
    I dont know how to make a skin.Where can I get one thats nice without fuckin unzipping this program, typing in hacker text, hacking the government then cracking a code?

I just wanna point,click and download a working skin.hook me up

Ok Goopster, what exactly are you looking for? I'm confused...
    Ricky...

Ok Goopster, what exactly are you looking for? I'm confused...
    I tried that nice one up there thats orange but u dl the shit, its like 3 or 4 seperate links so thats already fucking retaded then once u dl what u want(skin or whatever) u click it and its a wierd fiel extension, it wont open properly, there seems to be no skin available.I am just gonna get one from the site James mentioned.I am already lookin at one to get.Nm but thanks anyway

That's why I decided to make my own. Not worth downloading any. So I take it you have Sysmetrix already? Well just in case you want to know this, you unzip the downloaded file, and copy that folder to the Program Files folder of Sysmetrix...Program Files>>>Sysmetri>>>Themes...just paste it in here. Then it will appear in the themes list in the program. I hope this wasn't overkill Good luck man...and POST A PIC gangsta...
    Ricky...

That's why I decided to make my own. Not worth downloading any. So I take it you have Sysmetrix already? Well just in case you want to know this, you unzip the downloaded file, and copy that folder to the Program Files folder of Sysmetrix...Program Files>>>Sysmetri>>>Themes...just paste it in here. Then it will appear in the themes list in the program. I hope this wasn't overkill Good luck man...and POST A PIC gangsta...
    No I dont have Sysmetrix.I just dl'd the one James said.I might get what u were talking bout there though. I will post a pic of my desk when I find one I like.And the shit I was saying before, it was much harder to do then what u were saying.It was also for that other orange lookin desktop above.I just couldn 't get a correct file and or an exe that has anything but text documents and shit that are meaningless to me.I just want it to dl then I click and boom, its there but nooooo, they gotta make shit hard...

O well I will use another.I will post when im done

how do I dl this shit here? Go to the link and see if u can dl any skins.Am I so basic I cant click a download button and dl something?

http://www.customize.org/details/25034

thats the skin I want. Also where do u get the Systemx or whatever it is?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information