+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 22lr ammo in stock at cabelas

infraction king -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome !

22lr ammo in stock at cabelas

I just ordered some 22lr from cabelas. federal 325rounds item# 217673. you have to call as they aren't listed online 1800-237-4444. they were in stock as of 10 minutes ago. I picked up 7 boxes for $141 shipped. schedule delivery date for 2/26. not bad for around $0.06 a round

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
    07 Civic Si Sedan

Caught Somewhere in Time nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster's Avatar
    I ordered some too the other day, If you shoot 45 long colt, they have some Federal HP's at a pretty white price:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...3Bcat104372280

Registered User BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome !
    Wish someone had had a brick of Wolf Match .22lr in stock!

infraction king -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome ! -faded- User is effing awesome !
    Quote Originally Posted by nipster View Post
    I ordered some too the other day, If you shoot 45 long colt, they have some Federal HP's at a pretty white price:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...3Bcat104372280
    good deal. I was able to get some 22lr cci ammo from natchez the other night. I should be set on 22 rounds for a bit and paid decent prices. I was able to get a little over 4000 rounds online this weekend for an average of $0.07 a round...

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
    07 Civic Si Sedan

Caught Somewhere in Time nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster's Avatar
    Wonder how long before I see some douche selling this shit for $65 ea on FGT

lmao, im sure by the morning we will see it up for sale

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
    07 Civic Si Sedan

CYFG PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -faded- View Post
    good deal. I was able to get some 22lr cci ammo from natchez the other night. I should be set on 22 rounds for a bit and paid decent prices. I was able to get a little over 4000 rounds online this weekend for an average of $0.07 a round...
    I don't even bother with Natchez their limits are such that shipping is almost half the cost of the 22 ammo I am buying.
    Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    I don't even bother with Natchez their limits are such that shipping is almost half the cost of the 22 ammo I am buying.
    I was able to bulk it all together so it wasn't too bad. but you are right, I seen where you could only order 1 box of ammo and charged near $17 to ship it

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
    07 Civic Si Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    It's almost not worth making a special trip to WalMart anymore which may or may not have any fucking ammo in stock, if they only let you get 3 boxes. On Saturday, the WalMart at Citrus Park had about 20 of the little Federal 50 round boxes of 22LR. Some guy was going apeshit that they wouldnt let him buy more than 3 boxes. Some other guy was there and tried to convince the clerk to sell him 9 boxes because he had 2 kids with him, lol. I was able to get 6 boxes because I was able to convince some chick to be "my wife" for a few minutes. She was a chubby 20 something with 2 kids and no ring who needed someone to talk to for a couple minutes.

If you are familiar with the Citrus Park Wally World, Sporting Goods is right next to the toy department, so there is usually no shortage of unwed mothers with multiple kids
    redinjuns and o1yellowGT like this.

that was an awesome idea, ill have to keep that one in mind! I have been making so many trips to walmarts lately and most of the time there is nothing. im glad the online is getting much better.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
    07 Civic Si Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by -faded- View Post
    that was an awesome idea, ill have to keep that one in mind! I have been making so many trips to walmarts lately and most of the time there is nothing. im glad the online is getting much better.
    I have been relying on heads up posts here on TF. Most of the time they pan out. Except for the one about the Lutz WM, I was there pretty early on Saturday and they were wiped out. There must be some other bubba heads up network up there. That used to be the most reliable place to get ammo up to about 2 months ago.
    o1yellowGT likes this.

TF e-thug joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax's Avatar
    scored 2 boxes of federal 22lr 550rnds today

Quote Originally Posted by joe2dmax View Post
    scored 2 boxes of federal 22lr 550rnds today
    Where? I stopped by Citrus Park on the way home from work, jack shit.

TF e-thug joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax has a reputation beyond repute joe2dmax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nipster View Post
    Where? I stopped by Citrus Park on the way home from work, jack shit.
    ocala. lol way too far away for you sir.

Registered User Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz's Avatar
    Yea i went to the lutz wal mart today since i was out running a few errands. They had more than ive seen recently but nothing for me. Still 20ga/30-06/410 some 300win i believe it was and some 12ga on the end not in lock up, i believe 5 boxes of remington #8 but at $8 a box or something so i just passed, i rather buy the bulk pack for 25 when they come back for 12ga. I have about 100 rounds left and it won't be shot as often as the others.

But the good is starting to see some ammo trickle in online retailers more and more, just need some funds to buy some bulk here and there, and need to get another .22lr (probably going to buy the remington or marlin .22 instead of paying the ridiculous 10/22 prices just so i can waste ammo and not feel bad.

With the 3 box limit, it's just not sustainable to be able to shoot much. Cant get ammo by the case at gun shows or online anymore or at least at non-rape prices

Registered User Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz's Avatar
    I've been considering trading my ar15 for an ak74, seems like that and 7.62x54r are the only bulk i see for reasonably prices...

Registered User PapiPaco is on a distinguished road
    The surplus 5.45x39 for the AK74 can still be had, but no range is gonna let you shoot it since it's steel-core. If you have some land though, the AK74 is an awesome alternative and is a blast to shoot!

And if you do have land, I'll bring the AK and some ammo.

haven't purchased my own yet, but i promise im on the hunt and won't settle for anything less than some land to shoot on...wasn't our original plan for a home but at least the girl is in agreement for land
    problem is we both want to stay in land o lakes area and there's just not much for sale with a block home, and i refuse to buy property with a trailer.

is doing your girlfriend Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf User is effing awesome ! Duceanahalf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzzionz View Post
    I've been considering trading my ar15 for an ak74, seems like that and 7.62x54r are the only bulk i see for reasonably prices...
    I just ordered another spam can of 54r last night. still have more than a can left.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information