+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AdeQ rifle

Adapt and overcome TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos's Avatar

AdeQ rifle

Do any of you have experiance with an AdeQ rifle? I'm trying to look into them, but not finding much good info on the .223, only the 7'62's.

Anything?
    "If your teeth get knocked out... swallow them and get back in the fight!"
    --I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6--

Registered User DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome !
    They are basically a DPMS knock off... i think they are based in tampa?

Model

Paladin Patrol Rifle

Caliber

5.56 x 45 mm NATO

Operation

Rotary Bolt/Direct Gas Impingement; Mid-Length Gas System

Weight (Empty)

5.8 lbs

Front Sight

Standard A2

Rear Sight

Quick Detach-A2

Finish

Mil-Spec Anodized (Receivers) and Manganese Phosphate (Barrel and Bolt Carrier Group)

Barrel

16” Chrome-Lined Bore and Chamber

Rifling

1:9” Twist

Handguards

Standard A2 Round Mid-Length

Buttstock

6 Position Adjustable, Commercial Tube

Fire Control

Safe / Semi Selector with Mil-Spec Single Stage Trigger

Includes

Cable Lock, Sling, Owner’s Manual

Special Notes

The Paladin Can Be Configured With Almost Any Accessory or Custom Part On the Market and is Also Offered in Rifle and Carbine Length Gas Systems Per Special Order.
    gangnam style

Registered User DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome !
    gangnam style

Adapt and overcome TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos User is effing awesome ! TotalChaos's Avatar
    yeah I found their website, I was looking for any actual experiance/thoughts on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalChaos View Post
    yeah I found their website, I was looking for any actual experiance/thoughts on them.
    they are relativly new in the market they are just like ever other tom dick and jane AR assymbler... Youre just buying an expensive DPMS rifle.
    gangnam style

Hk hates me redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns's Avatar
    Not docs strongest point.
    Just sayin
    An don't be a bitch, get the .308
    Last edited by redinjuns; 01-24-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
    óJeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Thread TERRORIST BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome ! BAMF User is effing awesome !
    1:9 twist with a 16" barrel? I said nooo nooo nooo!

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Quote Originally Posted by redinjuns View Post
    Not docs strongest point.
    Just sayin
    An don't be a bitch, get the .308
    youre an idiot. Not many people have had their weapons they are like two years old and small. From their forum posts they admit they clone the DPMS especially the 308 since there are only like 3 versions of the AR10 the DPMS being the most common.
    gangnam style

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !
    What did you want to know . I have been lucky enough to tour the shop , meet everyone and fondle every weapon they manufacturer. Their range was being redone the day I was there so no shooting. They do a great job. clean work . Never had a complaint on any rifle I have sold of theirs. They just recently got a HUGE CNC machine installed and are making all parts in house now. They are in Tampa just off West Shore .

The day I went there was UNREAL. It was customer appreciation picnic day ( use to be every Friday but they had to stop when the CNC got there due to Insurance ) got to see where they make guns, fondle all weapons, but to top it off I got to see the CEO's private collection. OMG rotating barrel cannons, ammunition in the hundred of thousands of rounds, artillery shells as big as my leg, etc. In fact they were featured on the show family guns.
    Last edited by o1yellowGT; 01-25-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !
    JUST AN FYI

Central Firearms, Tampa Florida
    Wednesday
    UPDATE: ADeQ Rifles have been delayed until the beginning of February...BUT...will come furnished with a TEFLON COATED BOLT CARRIER GROUP at no extra charge! That's a nice upgrade for a little extra patience.
    We have 25 rifles allocated to our location for this first shipment and over 30 are pre-sold. I believe we will be able to accommodate everyone though, as some of our other locations have pre-sold a few less rifles and will help fill us in. Of course, rifles will be filled based on order date to be fair to all concerned. The next order will be coming in sometime in February!

are they making accesories? Its nice to see a manufacturer in the central florida area. It was nice having anvil literally in my back yard. What all dont they make? From their forum posts they stated they just cloned the DPMS AR15 and AR10 but it didnt say to what extent. They are pricey but i guess if they are rolling manufacturing costs into it and custom work thats not bad.
    gangnam style

They have a BADASS fiber optic engraver as well.They arent open to the public. So youd have to go through a shop or maybe their website. They are a little pricey but they are quality guns.

Registered User Apricotshot is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by o1yellowGT View Post
    JUST AN FYI

Wednesday
    UPDATE: ADeQ Rifles have been delayed until the beginning of February...BUT...will come furnished with a TEFLON COATED BOLT CARRIER GROUP at no extra charge! That's a nice upgrade for a little extra patience.
    We have 25 rifles allocated to our location for this first shipment and over 30 are pre-sold. I believe we will be able to accommodate everyone though, as some of our other locations have pre-sold a few less rifles and will help fill us in. Of course, rifles will be filled based on order date to be fair to all concerned. The next order will be coming in sometime in February!
    Good to know, but most people can't buy from Central anymore.

That's who I was looking at them through.

JUST AN FYI

Wednesday

Well unless you qualify for the LEO purchase program ( Current or retired LEO, FireFighter, EMT,Class G Security or active military) Central no longer sells Military style rifles to "civilians"

gadget man kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome !
    Well unless you qualify for the LEO purchase program ( Current or retired LEO, FireFighter, EMT,Class G Security or active military) Central no longer sells Military style rifles to "civilians"
    I love how they do that... "Civilians" bitch please, unless you are military YOU ARE a civilian. Leo/fire/emt are all civilian, I like tocorrect them when they put that shit out there. Fucking arrogant dicks. Oh and fuck central and their anti-2nd policies.
    o1yellowGT and Apricotshot like this.
    U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

that I do

that I do
    which unless youre a cop is a joke...
    o1yellowGT likes this.
    gangnam style

TF Admin Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBallistic View Post
    which unless youre a cop is a joke...
    it's not a joke then.
    sig goes here

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    it's not a joke then.
    Missed my point ya know because EMT's are weapons trained and tactics minded
    gangnam style

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information