+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Even though i doubt this will get the attention of the "heckled" parent of Sandy hook

Registered User Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz's Avatar

Even though i doubt this will get the attention of the "heckled" parent of Sandy hook

Here's a father with some rational thinking and understanding.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...nding-ovation/

The only thing i dislike is the dumb bitch in the news cast that keeps blaming gun laws and shit and totally disregarding mental health issues. She even mentions a family member that was severely mentally ill and that person could go buy a firearm, not the fact that if she was so mentally ill why she was on the street to begin with...

Registered User clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear User is effing awesome ! clear's Avatar
    Proof he really is a father of one of the kids?
    XYNaPSE: I'm not liberal. lmao You jackwagon!
    clear: Then what are you? I dont know anything further away from moderate than liberal.
    XYNaPSE: I like some liberal views and some conservative views but none of the extreme. So what does that make me?
    Josh: Full of shit.

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; The other is to refuse to accept what is true.
    -Soren Kierkegaard

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information