Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By creophus
  • 1 Post By Clint
  • 1 Post By UrHookUp

Thread: Good Job

Registered User 813Cholo is on a distinguished road 813Cholo's Avatar

Good Job

http://start.toshiba.com/tv/3/player...gnrc_17718323/

A man in Bryan County, OK might think twice about breaking into homes after being shot by a 12-year-old girl. When the man broke into the house, the girl grabbed the gun and hid in the bathroom closet. When she saw the doorknob turn, she shot the gun. After the man was hit, she ran out and called for help. The sheriffs told KFOR the girl did exactly what she was suppose to do. The suspect identified as Stacy Jones of Texarkana is expected to survive, and so far no charges have been filed
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    This is Bike Tech our idea of "I love you" is a rag with Chloroform before the rape commences.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkpnthr2133 View Post
    This is BIKE TECH. going off topic is what we do. learn it, live it, love it.

Registered User neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight User is effing awesome ! neonnight's Avatar
    good job but i bet this will open a shit load of questions about how a 12 year old has access to a firearm..

'Bout it 'Bout it creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus's Avatar
    Parents should buy her a pony.
    813Cholo likes this.

TF Admin Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neonnight View Post
    good job but i bet this will open a shit load of questions about how a 12 year old has access to a firearm..
    Sounds like she was raised right to me. Knew where it was and how to operate it in case of emergency.
    JH26 likes this.
    sig goes here

Hk hates me redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns's Avatar
    Country kids. Bet she's pissed she missed.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
    óJeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Registered User UrHookUp is an unknown quantity at this point UrHookUp is an unknown quantity at this point UrHookUp is an unknown quantity at this point
    The whole article explains that she called her mom to tell her what was going on. Her mom told her to grab the gun & phone & hide in the closet & then to call 911.
    Which she did. Then the rest of the story follows. My eleven year old is now starting to go to the range with us & teaching the basics on how to use a gun properly & why she should never use it as a toy, nor go into the walk-in safe for any reason other than to hide from a burgler.
    She's be 12 in a couple months. She is also showing interest in competition shooting. So I may build her a AR15 .22 cal version to use.
    Worst case, she has 4 black belts in Karate. 3 in different weapons & one in karate itself.
    creophus likes this.
    2011 Lexus is350 - Daily Driver
    2013 Shelby GT Cobra - on order - 650hp Stock, 205 mph.... Need I say more.
    2012 BMW S1000RR - Toy
    03 White SVT Cobra - Sold

'Bout it 'Bout it creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UrHookUp View Post
    My eleven year old is now starting to go to the range with us & teaching the basics on how to use a gun properly & why she should never use it as a toy, nor go into the walk-in safe for any reason other than to hide from a burgler.
    She's be 12 in a couple months. She is also showing interest in competition shooting. So I may build her a AR15 .22 cal version to use.
    Worst case, she has 4 black belts in Karate. 3 in different weapons & one in karate itself.
    TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! Seriously!

At the beach Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme User is effing awesome ! Beachtyme's Avatar
    Oklahoma isn't nearly as pussified as many other states and not nearly as much as good old Florida.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information