+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BlitzK

Thread: Guess the nigs need more clubs in their side of town

Caught Somewhere in Time nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster's Avatar

Guess the nigs need more clubs in their side of town

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2013/j...-no-ar-611904/

Whiskey Park North gets shot up again

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !
    Smh ban hi points !

Registered User BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome !
    BigDawg likes this.

Caught Somewhere in Time nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster User is effing awesome ! nipster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzK View Post
    Dumbasses.

gadget man kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome ! kender User is effing awesome !
    And howmany drunk drivers killed people on the same day?
    U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Registered User 90 Coupe is on a distinguished road
    It does speak to the need for better gun safety training.

Quote Originally Posted by 90 Coupe View Post
    It does speak to the need for better gun safety training.
    This is the second time in a few months this has happened here.

You expect this kind of shit in Ybor, Town and Country or East Tampa, not necessarily in Northdale

Registered User Apricotshot is on a distinguished road
    That's what happens at "hip-hop" nights in clubs. Has there ever been a shooting at the Dallas Bull? Seriously, I'd like to know. I'm sure there are tons of guns there.

Quote Originally Posted by Apricotshot View Post
    That's what happens at "hip-hop" nights in clubs. Has there ever been a shooting at the Dallas Bull? Seriously, I'd like to know. I'm sure there are tons of guns there.
    I thought that Whiskey North was more of a dance club for older white bitches trying to pick up young dudes and older white dudes trying to pick up younger white dudes. At least it was when it was Stingers. Oh, and lots of cocaine.

Admittedly I have not been there in probably 15 years.

Oh, and to your original point, there arent supposed to be ANY guns in bars/nightclubs. It's prohibited by law. For a reason.

Registered User Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz has a reputation beyond repute Eluzzionz's Avatar
    ^ yea...let me tell you about the change....last time i went there it was predominantly white and a bit older crowd. Forgot why i went there when was i partying years ago but did once. It was decent though had a good time. So a friend about 5 months ago wanted to go there for their birthday. I said shit last time i went(about 2yrs ago at this point) it was a decent club with an older crowd.(aja wiregrass closed so thats why we wanted something still close to home vs down town tampa area) So anyway...we get there and security is like gathered out front in a team huddle....i looked at my girl like..wtf is this shit? all black btw. So we get ID then patted down..again look at my girl like wtf?? this shit must of got ghetto as fuck and needless to say before we went i made a friend change because they USE to have rules on clothing now...just be clothed i think?...anyway we get in side...and can't see NO ONE..but a bunch of eyes and they are ALL on us...needless to say we spent about 20 mins their and went to peabodys instead. There was literally one other white guy there that you can tell was from the hood dancing out on the dance floor alone trying to hit on every black girl in the club...surely he went home alone that night.

Resident BT Asshole JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute JH26 has a reputation beyond repute
    Whiskey North has gone down hill fast. They do these god damn "Latin" themed nights and then shit gets chaotic. Its like Westchase, there's a couple bars over that way and all the spics and beaners from Town and Compton decided to stroll through and stay once there was a road built. The migration moved west into Westchase and east into Green Iguana Anderson. Now the same shit is happening with Northdale/Carrollwood area.

Registered User Apricotshot is on a distinguished road
    I meant in the cars in the parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by nipster View Post
    I thought that Whiskey North was more of a dance club for older white bitches trying to pick up young dudes and older white dudes trying to pick up younger white dudes. At least it was when it was Stingers. Oh, and lots of cocaine.

Admittedly I have not been there in probably 15 years.

Oh, and to your original point, there arent supposed to be ANY guns in bars/nightclubs. It's prohibited by law. For a reason.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information