+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BlitzK

Thread: Tenoroc Update from FWC

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !

Tenoroc Update from FWC

Got this email from FWC concerning the take over of Tenoroc

Sean - Tenoroc Shooting Range
    Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (HGM-KA) 01/29/2013 03:55 PM
    Dear Mr. Awesome,

I have received your email and am responding on behalf of Executive Director Nick Wiley. We are currently working to make improvements to and expand the Tenoroc Shooting Center range. The range will not be closing; in fact it will remain open with no interruption in services while these improvements are made. Also, the cost of shooting at the range will not increase. In some cases, charges will be reduced.

Construction is scheduled to be done in two phases. Phase one will include construction of a new classroom and office building, a free .22-caliber youth-only shooting range, an enhanced sporting clays course, and a trap field; phase two will include a new five-stand sporting clays range and a second trap field. These improvements are being made in support of the Hunter Safety and Florida Youth Conservation Centers Network activities.

If you would like additional information about improvements to the Tenoroc Shooting Range please contact John Weatherholt at 863-648-3200.

Sincerely,

William Cline
    Hunter Safety and Public Shooting Ranges Section Leader

I really like that .22 youth range idea !

Registered User DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome !
    I like the fact that everything i said that was owened by the FWC is being rebuilt (trap ranges) and that they are constructing new buildings... ya know because UA owns the other ones.... God docs right again!! Hopefully it ends up a better range!
    gangnam style

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBallistic View Post
    I like the fact that everything i said that was owened by the FWC is being rebuilt (trap ranges) and that they are constructing new buildings... ya know because UA owns the other ones.... God docs right again!! Hopefully it ends up a better range!
    Yeah man a bit of a drive for me but Id come check it out.

CYFG PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBallistic View Post
    I don't know how you are are getting that from that email, other than replacing the trailers (which are temporary buildings), they are improving the exsisting ranges that were leased to UA. And openning and improving ranges that werem't leases to UA.
    Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Registered User DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome ! DocBallistic User is effing awesome !
    Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    I don't know how you are are getting that from that email, other than replacing the trailers (which are temporary buildings), they are improving the exsisting ranges that were leased to UA. And openning and improving ranges that werem't leases to UA.
    Are you fucking retarded? There are no trap ranges owned or ran by UA... the rear TRAP RANGES THAT ARE CURRENTLY THERE THAT ARE OFF LIMITS ARE BEING REBUILT!! and the Trailers... only TWO OF THEM which are OWNED BY UA WHICH I SAID I WAS THERE WHEN THEY MOVED THEM IN were being replaced... So yes i was right you werw rong stfu face it and GET OFF OF TAMPA forums you fucking weirdo texan!

oh and temporary? the Main building is fixed its a Manufactured building not a traditional trailer, it sits on a foundation. I was there when they placed it. There is a trailer to the left of the pistol range that UA teaches CWP classes in which im assuming by the email is being replaced because its not owned by FWC...
    gangnam style

Registered User BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome ! BlitzK User is effing awesome !
    Even if the permanent buildings were owned by someone else, they would be leasehold improvements and no longer belong to them when their lease is up.
    o1yellowGT likes this.

CYFG PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD User is effing awesome ! PPGMD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzK View Post
    Even if the permanent buildings were owned by someone else, they would be leasehold improvements and no longer belong to them when their lease is up.
    In most cases yes.
    Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzK View Post
    unless the leaser doesnt want the buildings and the leasee wants to move it off site which it seems like is happening...
    gangnam style

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information