+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redinjuns

Thread: Anyone for Barbecue?

'Bout it 'Bout it creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus's Avatar

Anyone for Barbecue?

Hk hates me redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns's Avatar
    Rake your yard, you've got the loudest feet on video.
    I'm normally a griller on a weber gas grill, but every once and awhile I'll just throw a few chunks on and let it smoke all damn day.

I'll be running this one this spring, so I need to get my shit together.
    Allow the cracker cooking soulfood jokes to commence.
    Last edited by redinjuns; 03-27-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
    óJeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

'Bout it 'Bout it creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus User is effing awesome ! creophus's Avatar
    I like to wait for all the leaves to fall before raking! Forget about color, if you can cook, you can cook. Tell me more about this operation you'll be running.

Hk hates me redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns User is effing awesome ! redinjuns's Avatar
    Guess I make a good token white guy,
    We'll be running a lunch service at a couple business parks, ad moving it around for local festivals and craft fairs. These hillbillys love selling shit, calling it art.
    Ribs, twice cooked and fried chicken mostly, maybe catfish. healthy sides like blackeyed peas(they call them purple hull peas, guess that's a racial/Arkansas thing?), fried zucchini, corn nuggets, yams...
    If it goes well I'll be making runs south to pickup mullet to smoke too.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

I was about to say that I'd check you out depending upon location, and then I saw your location was "Northwest Arkansas".

It's fucking nice up here, if you can get over the snowing on springbreak.
    One of my jobs is at the other end of 30 miles of two-lane bliss. 2 stop signs in 30 miles of laguna seca lookalike highway.
    TNathe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information