Thread: For Sale: AK-47 High Capacity Rifle

Registered User bamboo is an unknown quantity at this point

For Sale: AK-47 High Capacity Rifle

k, finally decided to clean the closet up a bit and gettin' rid of an old gem.

Selling an AK-47 high-cap rifle with PLENTY of goodies. There is no way to better impress friends or intimidate a burglar then the sight of this Eastern masterpiece. Simmons Red Dot scope perfect for quick target acquisition. Package comes complete with everything needed and everything practically available for rifle. I am the original owner with bill of sale to prove it. The AK is post-ban, imported into the United States completely legal. For those curious or in need of a challenge - the Tac-Trigger is similar to a Hellfire, which - with a little finesse makes the AK fire at a FULLY AUTOMATIC - LEGALLY. This gun is a workhorse, fires flawlessly. Buy now before they take more of our gun bearing rights away.

I am ONLY getting rid of it because my AR-15 currently is sitting in it's place in storage.
    Only used on 4 occasions in Knight's in Clearwater & Shooting Sports in Tampa.

1 - AK-47 7.62x39 High Capacity Rifle
    1 - Flambeau Gun Case
    1 - Simmons RED DOT Illuminated Open-Eye Scope. w/ Weaver Mounts (Non-Magnifying)
    3 - 30 Round Capacity Magazines
    1 - 40 Round Capacity Magazine
    1 - Magazine Coupler
    1 - Professional, Folding Bi-Pod
    2 - Weaver Style Scope Rings (With Alan Wrench Screws)
    1 - Weaver Style Scope Rail (Fits any standard mounted items - Light, Laser, Scope)
    1 - Authentic Shoulder Strap
    1 - AK-47 Reproduced manual - complete with disassembly instructions
    1 - Tactical Trigger (With user experience, will make gun fire at Full Automatic - COMPLETELY LEGAL)
    120 - Rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo
    10 - Paper Targets (Not Pictured)
    1 - Authentic Romanian Magazine Bag (If I can find it) (Not Pictured)
    ___

In accordance to Florida law, I Will only sell to 18+ with Identification.
    Buy my entire AK Collection of items for $575 or interesting enough trades.

I have more high res pictures online at http://www.collectiveindustries.com/AK/

Moderator Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha has a reputation beyond repute Alpha's Avatar
    Good price I wish I wasn't broke right now =(
    * RIP My Love Jillian Lacey Rivers 09/15/84 - 08/28/10
    * RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead

- Induction Performance
    * Sales@InductionPerformance.com
    * 727.505.1423 and 813.500.2779
    * Engine Management Tuning, Engine Building, Installs, Parts Sales, Consultation and More (WorldWide)

- Titan Motorsports

- The Boost Lab

Registered User TurboRs is an unknown quantity at this point TurboRs's Avatar

damn a day late!!

I just bought a .308 CETME rifle. If you still have it next month i'll buy it.

The CETME is a nice little(well, big rifle)... Did you get it with black furniture or wood? I heard the switched to polycarbonate because they weren't able to reproduce the wood anymore.

I shot one before at the range, but with the AR-15 and the AK, I had more than my share of rifles...

The only one I need to ever own again is the Bushy AR-15...I absolutely love that thing..

Registered User TurboRs is an unknown quantity at this point TurboRs's Avatar
    I got it with the black synthetic furniture, i gotta go with the EBG(evil black gun)look.

My next purchase will be an AK, then maybe a scatter gun of some sort. I'll get an AR-15 one day aswell.

Keep this thread updated if you will, like i said if you still have it next month i will get it from you. Thanks

cant hold it much longer blazinSTi is an unknown quantity at this point
    pm'em you

Registered User soapscum is an unknown quantity at this point

What Brand?

Looks like Romak or maybe Maadi.

if its a Norinco I'll buy it.

-soapscum

Registered User soapscum is an unknown quantity at this point

Nevermind

Looked at the high RES pics, Romak

cool.

-soapscum