+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Clint

Thread: SIG, PTR, RUGER mini 30!!!!!!!!!!! FS...

Registered User Lyke 45 NinjAs is on a distinguished road

SIG, PTR, RUGER mini 30!!!!!!!!!!! FS...

Next up is my Sig P239 Tactical
    BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER FIRED!!!!!!!!!
    I bought this after I tried a friends p239 at the range. It is Seriously one of the most accurate medium frame pistols ever created. Check up on this as I am not lying.
    Comes with everything pictured including 2 Extra Factory Mags (Those cost me $65 a piece!!)
    Box of 50 9mm rounds

"The P239® Tactical is the same pistol that was developed in response to demands from law enforcement and federal agents for a compact back-up pistol ideal for off duty concealed carry. Only this one comes with a threaded barrel, front cocking serrations on the slide, and the SRT Trigger System. The SRT (Short Reset Trigger) is designed to provide you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable reset that is 60% shorter for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The slim profile of this single-stack pistol provides easy concealment without sacrificing handling. The excellent characteristics of the P239 are the result of “performance engineering” and it’s one of the keys to all SIG SAUER® pistols. The P239 tactical is available in 9mm."

Item Number P239-9-TAC (9mm)
    Caliber 9mm
    Action Type DA/SA
    Trigger Pull DA 10.0 lbs
    Trigger Pull SA 4.4 lbs
    Overall Length 7.6 in
    Overall Height 5.1 in
    Overall Width 1.2 in
    Barrel Length 4.0 in
    Sight Radius 5.2 in
    Weight w/Mag 29.5 oz
    Mag Capacity 8 Rounds (9mm)
    Sights SIGLITE® Night Sights
    Grips Black Polymer Factory Grips
    Frame Finish Black Hard Anodized
    Slide Finish Nitron®
    Accessory Rail No
    Features Threaded barrel, front cocking serrations on the slide, and the SRT Trigger System
    MSRP $1,025.00
    $750

Last edited by Lyke 45 NinjAs; 02-26-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !
    probably work out better in the classifieds section

TF Admin Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint's Avatar
    moved
    sig goes here

Registered User Deus is an unknown quantity at this point Deus is an unknown quantity at this point
    PM sent. I'm interested in the PTR but wondering if I will be able to find any ammo for it.

Old School Collector falcon380 is a jewel in the rough falcon380 is a jewel in the rough falcon380 is a jewel in the rough
    PM Sent Interested iN PTR & Mini

PTR91 and mini 30 are sold!!!!!!

Registered User maxpower220 is on a distinguished road
    What are the threads on the barrel?

sig p239 now 900$ this thing is brand new.

sig p239 now 900$ this thing is brand new.

850$ I need to move this guys.

Registered User mickey is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyke 45 NinjAs View Post
    Sig P239 Tactical .....
    I am not lying.....

2 Extra Factory Mags (Those cost me $65 a piece!!)

I noticed you say, "I am not lying..."

Buddy boy, if you paid $65 each for Sig factory P239 mags, you got SERIOUSLY SCREWED. Sig factory mags for the P239 are all over the place for $25-30.

They come with two mags, you say you bought two extra. How many mags come wth this? I don't see 4 of them in the pictures.

I'm not lying.
    Last edited by mickey; 02-19-2013 at 08:07 PM.

colonel mustard in the library with the candle stick. You win! the fact is that if everyone bought items at deal prices everything would be a lot cheaper. unfortunately somebody always gets screwed. I'm sorry for paying retail on my mag, I'm sorry I bought this pistol for more than I'm asking for it. I would be happy to show you the pistol and explain everything in person. I made typo, sometimes it happens.

Registered User mickey is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyke 45 NinjAs View Post
    colonel mustard in the library with the candle stick. You win! the fact is that if everyone bought items at deal prices everything would be a lot cheaper. unfortunately somebody always gets screwed. I'm sorry for paying retail on my mag, I'm sorry I bought this pistol for more than I'm asking for it. I would be happy to show you the pistol and explain everything in person. I made typo, sometimes it happens.
    You didn't pay retail... you paid more than double the retail price for the mags.

And you're wrong again. I'm Mr. Green.

TF Admin Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint User is effing awesome ! Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    You didn't pay retail... you paid more than double the retail price for the mags.

And you're wrong again. I'm Mr. Green.
    Thanks for pointing out his discrepancy, now if you're not making an offer lets just let the guy ask too much for his gun in peace
    Sno Wyte EG likes this.
    sig goes here

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Thanks for pointing out his discrepancy, now if you're not making an offer lets just let the guy ask too much for his gun in peace
    Lol ok I must admit that was good. how about I drop the price to 750$ as I need this gone.

700 obo

Pistol Life o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome ! o1yellowGT User is effing awesome !
    so it has 4 mags correct ?

Registered User Aaron's 87 is an unknown quantity at this point
    PMd

pm sent earlier today

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information